War season

As one of the main war coordinators for my alliance, I REALLY like that we’re sticking to monthly seasons instead of forcing awkward breaks between. It’s free rewards people… If you’re not coordinating war strategy, then it’s only a few minutes per day. If you ARE coordinating war strategy, then you should be enjoying it anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup, keep the Wars coming until we unlock Kurtz ;).

1 Like

The way i look at it is simple. I run a top 25 bounty crew and i run it well. Theres 3 main gaming formats to chose to be competative. In pvp you stand alone and represent your alliance. Theres alliance rank but prizes are solo. So you can take it or leave it without effecting the rest of your alliance. In bounty you come together and grind out bounties for the best possible rank as a team. Some are happy at top 100 some want more. AW is where we all come together and have fun. We only require participation. There is no stress and our only goal is to fight. Tell the truth once you stop caring about points and only want to cause chaos to your enemies AW is not a bad format. Lol With all that being said. If your not competing to your fullest in bounty and want to be competative in AW thats fine. We like the challange and it keeps us amused. So its simple in my book. Chose what you want to shine in and do not try to take on all 3. Thats how alliances burn out and fade away. If the no break is stressing you out then you need to relax and just have fun. After all thats why we play. Lol

2 Likes

This response is so Money. Some people are treating every events as a must, whereas like @KINGPIN1134 says, focus on 1 or 2 thing and you will find this game to be so much more enjoyable.

“AW is where we all come together and have fun. We ONLY require Participation.”
“Bounty is where we all come together and have fun. We ONLY require Participation.”
Tournament is where we all come together and have fun. We only require participation.”

I simply cannot argue with such a brilliant perspective. Now case dismissed. Let’s move on. :laughing:

Like many above have already stated, constant war with no decent break is too much. I am in a top 10 war alliance and this event is killing the game. We have already had several players quit due to this event alone and I expect more (including me) will in the future.

When war started you promised us a week off between events and this was ok. Most of us have real lives outside the game and the pressure and time requirements to be successful in war is too much.

Please give us what we were promised - a decent break between wars before more people quit.

1 Like

War changes are coming! Check out the September update notes and let us know what you think: September 2019 Update Notes

Doesn’t show anything about sandbagging darn

Hey thank you I like all the other updates for September. I also appreciate the effort for you trying on the AW update doesn’t change much but it’s probably all you can do so can’t complain here. Thank you again for everything. Go HARDSCOPE!!!

Thank you for listening and making minor tweaks to Alliance War from the community!

Punish the sandbagged alliances with stronger alliances just like pvp lol. Or throw them all in the same pot every war, the ones that are within 3 mill power of each other. I dont mind it, i like a challenge but there is no hope for some of these other alliances and they cant stand it.

2 Likes

Thanks for your hard work. Can you guys please include alliance wars in the events calendar?

Thanks!

I’ll try in the future! Right now with adjusting the opt-in times and possible other future changes, I’m reluctant to include it, as timing may change. Once we have gathered enough feedback on the timing changes and established a proper cadence I’ll start including it in my calendars.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.