War season

Why is there only a 2 day break between War SEASONs? Can we get at least a week. Constant war will make most of us get tired of it.

10 Likes

I like alliance wars. Although it isn’t as time intensive as bounty or perhaps a PVP event, it requires a considerable amount of more strategic planning that can be a little fatiguing. So I agree. This is too soon a turnover.

3 Likes

Totally agree. This will make alot of people quit. I was looking for my week break. The planning takes alot of time. I love war dont get me wrong. But I think their shiukd be 2 wars a month. Different weeks from bounty the constant time needed to play the game is becoming very tiresome

4 Likes

A week apart will be nice. With anticipation n time to strategize. Particularly when there is changes of personnel within alliance. Need time for recruitment and stuffs.

2 Likes

Wow I thought there would be a break between seasons too. AW can be a constant annoying grind.

Devs hasn’t responded. Thought they listen …

Give em time, they’ll see it eventually. The thread hasn’t been up for that long anyway lol

1 Like

Yeah I started thread today to see if other people agreed with lack of break. Maybe I’m confusing rosters locked with war start but that’s usually when war starts so forgive me if I messed that up.

My idea would be to alternate weeks between bounty and war. Gives us something to do each week and doesn’t burn us out.

4 Likes

Or atleast once a month. It’s extremely time consuming

I say keep the war coming. You can always sit out a war or two :slight_smile:. The more war season we have, the more opportunities for rewards. Also, i saw that they significantly upped the rewards. You can earn up to 152 kurtz frags for the entire season if you run the table.

War starts on thrusday I believe, there seems to be no look at this changing so everyone will have to unfortunetely suck it up and just deal with it this time even if it is super annoying

Or you could just not participate this time around. They only count three of four. So you can take a week off and still have enough to finish the new season.

2 Likes

if you tired of war then take brake from 1/4 war there is no need to breake of one weak

Devs granted one week rest between seasons in one of ingame messages. Many players count on this. And now all this is lie. Why I’m not surprised? Issue and problems is visite card of this game.

2 Likes

The more AW the better. More rewards. Those swords & throwing stars are much needed. I could do less of PvP though. That & bounty takes the most time, but bounty is only twice a month, so that’s manageable. PvP events sometimes double stack. Maybe make the PvP events have a shorter duration, like a 24 hour grind.

I really don’t understand why people complain that there are too many events. You don’t have to participate in them if you choose not to. Many of us prefer to have as many events as we can so we can pick up items and fragments faster than waiting days and days for a new event.

3 Likes

100 agreed here. It’s a choice to partake in an event, not a requirement. If you’re busy with life and can’t do an event, just sit out. It’s not the end of the world.

3 Likes

We need to have bounty every week then

1 Like

Some people have real life, lol. And don’t want make problems for their alliances. So they forced play in AW even if this don’t need to them. War needed participate from every member in high division.

If you want more rewards – make a donate and farm this himself. One week rest between seasons is necessary thing.

3 Likes