Hero Spotlight: Klayton

I’ve been saying it for months, but I wish they would take a break from the new heroes and focus on other aspects of the game that are in dire need of re-working, or a breath of fresh air. After nearly 90 heroes we are really starting to get a lot of redundancy.

Go back and totally change Gorgon Wakes and reduce the amount of times you can replay it. Make the rewards slightly better each run to compensate. I’m glad it was changed up several months ago, but adding a similar mech to the first phase and giving us crates with mostly useless gear only slightly increased the appeal.

How about changing the rewards, structure, or amount of time bounties take to play?

Give us some new PVP maps? New PVP types like a standard 3v3, or brawl where you can play anytime?

Give us some new VIP levels with interesting rewards?

Give us legendary skins we can just out right buy with gold for 500 or so? I am sure you would get almost every player to spend 500 gold per month on a skin if it were really unique and interesting. Instead you get maybe half the players who are unlucky buying crates for the new hero and skin?

Right now we have had the same PVP maps, bounties, and mostly the same Gorgon/Gauntlet for years.

3 Likes

…KLAYTON…As for the appearance? Wonderful, I liked it! As for the combat features, I agree with everyone here … nothing new

1 Like

Boyz!
I think I have three better silver skills.

Smackdown - charge the target by throwing it into the air, then performs another series of melee attacks and then launches it to the ground by landing it.

Shockwave - punches the ground generating a violent earthquake that destabilizes and damages all covers and enemies.

Strongman - raises a huge boulder and throws it at enemies.

Oh and I’m expecting that he has a badass lowkey voice

3 Likes

I anticipate he’s going to have a bad case of Copied Voice. :frowning: But yeah a skill that forces all enemies to relocate would be handy. Or, maybe this?

Silver - Broken Glass - Throws a shattering bottle at a targeted enemy, dealing x damage and reducing speed by 30% for 10 seconds.
Whenever an enemy moves between cover, deal x damage per second. This effect lasts for 10 seconds.

Basically, I think of a weaker version of Odachi’s Poison Caltrops that affect all enemies. Seems like a bouncer bartender thing to do anyway :confused:

2 Likes

He literally just throws a wooden chair and it causes dot and more damage if they hide behind cover : p

Playing this game for over 500 days now. I have to admit Bios isn’t getting any love as far as new Dps heroes. Past 4 new 5 stars heroes feature has been. Mech, Energy, Mech, now Mech again!

1 Like

Any signs of a second hero this update or just Clayton? Obviously is Xmas and I was hopping for a bigger update.

I was waiting to get the hero to then give my opinion, so he’s similar to Shank but way worse, his gun doesn’t inflict enough damage, 4CEP is a DPS with similar amount of life so he becomes a terrible tank, his skills barely affect the enemy and barely support the team. Useless for PvP. It’s going to be a shit show having him as bonus hero on PvP. Hopefully the devs can give more love to him because right now he is just another hero that will be forgotten after this month. (Played with Klayton 9 stars and Plat 5)

4 Likes

He’s not very good. His gun’s accuracy is completely awful. He stinks but that’s about it.

*stuns - sorry for the typo.

He is just AW hero , for defence

Guess I’m glad I decided to not break bread for this new hero…as I’ve done previously. I’ll unlock him thru co ops as the all around consensus is he sucks. I usually try to find the good in each hero… but shank… yikes.

1 Like

Seems he didn’t change much from his concept art.

Klayton is just a disappointment to the new faction

1 Like

Got him with (3) free tokens today. Woot woot. No gold waisted.

1 Like

Same here…their giving out a ton a free stuff, guess it makes up for the candy cane store…

1 Like

got him this morning. havent been able to see any of his skills in proper action due to the fact that hes been dying rather fast. which sucks

I thought there won’t be a worse heroe than Shank…I was wrong.

LOL, he sucks.

2 Likes

Anyway, is a good hero. We’re filling our useless teams. Xianjiu in the midline and now this guy in frontline.

I’m thinking about a 100x multiplier for him on bounty, otherwise playing with him on bounty will be like playing with 4 heroes.

2 Likes