Hero Spotlight: Klayton

Looks good, interesting story and skills.
Still think his silver skill is too generic, literally a bunch of heroes have this simple stunning skill, while useful its getting a bit repetitive, a variation would be great, maybe he could use a bottle or something?

2 Likes

His primary is an LMG… so the gun tucked in his waist is cosmetic only… lol. For one of his skills he should have pulled it out to have a different weapon for a few seconds. Edit: I like the Irish theme though… possible that his bronze could use the other gun?

I love the devs reply. Just shows exactly how much they care about any feedback we give.

P.S - this is also sarcasm

4 Likes

I agree with @Dagamepro, but going even further, it’s basically a copy of Shank’s bronze (with the same skill icon and everything). Even Shank’s bronze skill stole its idea from Jarek.

In the very least, Klayton’s silver should’ve had a skill that put a status effect on anyone who uses a skill. For example:

Silver - Stay Down - Engages his enemies, striking them down. Each time an enemy uses a skill while [Stay Down] is active, this Hero deals x damage, heal blocking them and dealing x damage per second for 5 seconds.

1 Like

That’s kind of like Kaishi’s skill isn’t it? but with heal block. It’s still a great idea though. We have so many skills like this guy’s, and Kaishi is the only one I think who has an anti-skill skill. If not heal block, it could also disorient, root, stagger, etc…but I like the heal block best.

1 Like

I made it with Kaishi in mind, I do like to save more unique skill ideas for my hero concepts :sweat_smile:

Forgetting about Alvarez just locking people out of their skills?

1 Like

I like the Hero. But another PG? What about the Black Ops?

Good point, I forgot him because I don’t have him.

oof :joy: ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

1 Like

Honestly, instead of milking more money out of the few high rollers that remain, maybe the focus should be on making the game accessible for newbs so you can grow your revenue base.

4 Likes

I think we should have several heroes with the anti-skill skills. One for every status condition possible. A team usually has DPS, Healers, and Disruption, having a skill blocker could be like a new staple.

1 Like

Behold - for I wield the power of yell and punch. I also make a kick-ass Mango Margarita.

He should have “Take a Swig” lol

Seeing Klayton crosses his arms reminds me of Heimlock lol.

really? He kinda reminds me of someone from tekken. Though i kinda think it might be better if he was released on St. Patricks

He got them anchor arms from Spongebob

I greatly agree that Klayton seems old and done, especially his silver. Here’s some clever spins:

1. He challenges one opponent to attack him, if he can deal more damage within 5 seconds the opponent is stunned by their defeat! What a pun!

2. He intimidates the opponent, forcing all enemies to take minor damage and move Out of cover because they’re scared

3. Well since he is a bouncer… it kinda makes sense to bounce a skill right back to the opponent? Might be unfair, maybe reduced damage

1 Like

1: meh
2: i’m guessing Shank doesn’t exist for you
3: Meh

THIS. There is a stretched revenue cycle for sure, which explains why there is a new hero every single month.

I will say this though, Klayton needs a different silver skill. Making it a carbon copy of Shank is just…so underwhelming. Could’ve done better.