February 2021 Update Notes - The Slurp Update

there is also a bald, fat bum in tattoos. I do not remember the name of this hero, but he is clearly worthy of a ruby :ok_hand:

Did anyone consider that beck is possibly getting a plus skin? If she stayed as is and got a plus skin she’d be op and everyone would complain that she’s to strong now. Relax everyone they clearly had a reason behind it. When the plus skin comes you’ll smile again

1 Like

Yanlong. He’s pretty terrible. He’s right there with Oro, Xian, Richter, Torque etc. I usually send that clown on a patrol for 6 hours a day lol.

That’s a good assumption however I’ll believe it when I see it

Unfortunately that is pure speculation, which isn’t beneficial to the discussion at hand. I would highly recommend not going down that path.

Pretty sure that Slurp is just Ryker after he drank those 2 (Pan Galactic) Gargle Blasters on his hips. Getting ahold of the Ol’ Janx Spirit must’ve taken some doing. Good on ya, devs.

This is just say about your skills, lol. Yanlong it’s only hero at this moment who may finished coop raid solo with full health. At Ruby he is the best covers destroyer. Plus game have combo sinergy which guaranted him almost full invulnerability. Even in PVP.

1 Like

How’s Yanlong cover destruction ability compared to Baron, if both are in the same ruby and skill level?

1 shot of ruby oro is enough for any kinda cover.

Baron or any other hero with machinegun shoot per one bullet in time. Fast, but this is always one bullet. Yanlong shoot from shotgun. When machingunners break one cover per shoot, he is break all covers in range on all lines at once.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Yanlong. His attacks penetrates shields and with a fast reload is extremely useful against the Castellan/Butter/Kobold team. Wait til you get to 5.2 Extreme and see how his shots penetrate Serial’s.

1 Like

I haven’t made it to district 2 in extreme yet as I took 6 months off of the game and I’m set to get serial sometime this season. I play hundreds of pvp matches every day and maybe I just don’t use him enough or see him enough in team compositions to think he might be someone to use. Thanks for the info tho.

Game have a lot heroes who very useful in various modes. If someone don’t have place in meta teams for PVP this isn’t mean, what this hero is trash.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.