The Slurp Update is COMING SOON!
App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters
February 2021 Events Calendar: Coming Soon!
New Hero: Slurp
Slurp, the “Mutant Manager,” joins the Hunt! This multi-tasking Hero splits his time between poisoning enemies and topping up the Health of his allies. Beware the tongue!
Check out his Skills here: https://bit.ly/3avKUO5
New Hero: Snaps
Snaps, master of “Ranged Tactics,” joins the Hunt! Utilize powerful damage-dealing arrows to take control of the battlefield!
Check out his Skills here: https://bit.ly/2NFqGbK
Slurp Skin Event: Mutant
Take on the Mutant Co-Op Raid Event to earn Marathon Mutant Tokens, which will give you a chance to win the exclusive Marathon Mutant Rare Plus Skin for Slurp!
- Level 35+ = 50x Marathon Mutant Tokens
- Level 45+ = 100x Marathon Mutant Tokens
- Level 55+ = 125x Marathon Mutant Tokens
- Level 70+ = 150x Marathon Mutant Tokens
- Level 85+ = 175x Marathon Mutant Tokens
- Level 90+ = 200x Marathon Mutant Tokens
Use your Marathon Mutant Tokens to open Marathon Mutant Crates, which cost 200 Tokens. Marathon Mutant Tokens and the Marathon Mutant Crate will expire March 11th at 11 AM PST, so make sure to use them before then!
NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your Marathon Mutant Skin if you win it. If you win the Skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.
Mutant Skin Event starts March 4th, 2021 at 11 AM PST and runs until March 11th, 2021 at 11 AM PST
Snaps Urgent Mission
It’s time to go beyond the dome! Going forward, all Razordome Events will now be called Urgent Missions! It’s the same Event under a different name.
In this Solo Event, Ryker’s group receives a distress signal from Kiyoshi, a mysterious character they’ve never encountered before. Though he’s wary of this stranger, Ryker opts to defend her against Snaps, a deadly hunter sent from Teraventa to being Kiyoshi back – alive, or dead.
Finish the Urgent Mission to earn tokens for the Snaps Urgent Mission Crate! Open Snaps Urgent Mission Crates, like the exclusive Rare Plus Forged Skin for Snaps, and the exclusive Rare Plus Sweetheart Skin for Obrez!
Min’s Danger Simulator: Sham-Rocked 2021
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! It’s time for another Holiday favorite!
Fight through this wave-based digital adventure! Win great prizes based on your progress, including Platinum MK V and MK VI Cores!
Min’s Danger Simulator: Sham-Rocked 2021 starts March 16th, 2021 at 5 PM PST and runs until March 23rd, 2021 at 5 PM PST
New Plus Skins
- Stratus’ Forged Rare Skin is now a Plus Skin
- Gunsmoke’s Forged Rare Skin is now a Plus Skin
- Venom’s Forged Rare Skin is now a Plus Skin
- Jackal’s Forged Rare Skin is now a Plus Skin
- Kiyoshi’s Forged Rare Skin is now a Plus Skin
- Cyphon is being added to the Hero Crate
- Stratus is being added to the Forged Fantasy Crate
- Gunsmoke’s Forged Rare Plus Skin is being added to the Forged Fantasy Crate
- Venom’s Forged Rare Plus Skin is being added to the Forged Fantasy Crate
- Jackal’s Forged Rare Plus Skin is being added to the Forged Fantasy Crate
- Kiyoshi’s Forged Rare Plus Skin is being added to the Forged Fantasy Crate
We’re giving several Stores some love. Starting with this update, look for some stock changes, including some sought-after items players have been asking for.
Platinum MK V and VI Core Availability
These Cores are a bit of a choke point for a lot of players. We still want them to be valuable indicators of in-game progress. They’ll still take effort to obtain, but in addition to adding a MK V and MK VI Core as prizes for Min’s Danger Simulator this month, we’re exploring other options. Look for Core Fragments in Extreme Mode, where certain District 1 missions will provide guaranteed Platinum MK V Core Fragments in mission rewards!
While we’re not currently looking at adding new District content, we’re looking to add new maps in the future, to serve as battlegrounds for various game modes. We don’t have concrete details to share right now on what those maps might look like, but keep an eye out for news in the future.
Odelay! Beck’s damage output was a little too high, so adjustments have been made.
- Offensive Mod decreased from 3.7 to 2.8
- Damage decreased from 610 to 290
- Critical Damage decreased from 610 to 290
Obrez’ augments get some tune-ups this month to maximize her damage output and better fit her role.
- Offensive Mod increased from 2.3 to 2.6
- Elemental Offensive Mod increased from 1.8 to 1.9
- Damage increased from 240 to 280
- Critical Damage increased from 240 to 280
Torque gets some extra Health to help him stay alive long enough to do his job.
- Health increased from 5,600 to 6,160