February 2021 Update Notes - The Slurp Update

People had the option to buy frags for money before, having an option to buy it for gold isnt that bad.

Gauntlet is harder for months now.

11 Likes

I’m having problems updating on the App Store

Ok ok you won me back. Good update. Glad to see some of these changes! Thanks hh

Well…
On the other side about this Beck’s recent update, now she can join the Patrol Squad…

:grin:

1 Like

My beck is level 100, ruby with one bar and I don’t care that she is nerfed. I understand why you guys are complaining but sheesh relax spend all that energy leveling up someone else or play another game.

1 Like

I like most people seem to be dissatisfied with this update, more so than any other update…

After spending months building top5-top20 heroes all the work has been out done with one update. smh!

So here’s the question, what was the point in the recent awards?
The entire community told you who they thought needed the Klayton/Ryker award (buff/nerf) and you did the polls, but this update does not reflect that whatsoever.

1 Like

take the trouble to see how the developers are closed mouth !!! usually they are here chatting but with the complaints about Beck, they prefer to stay under their covers! HH has become a pay to win whoever believes it is still a free play is completely wrong! I spent 38 € to pass Beck Ruby because of the war today my 38 € are in your pockets! I WOULD LIKE YOU TO OFFER A REFUND METHOD ON YOUR GAME PLATFORM SUE IT’S 3 OR 5 MAXIMUM REFUND! game killer bands!

Beck is a tier one hero and there is no situation in any game ever that a tier 1 hero should be viable at end game. She served her purpose and is still a heronium source for beginning players (as should be).

This will help war KLG zone power and make alts less viable in war as well.

1 Like

All your work? ALL? Was Beck the only hero you worked on?

From the Ryker Awards topic.

2 Likes

Thats bs, heroes are divided by factions and not how early in the game they were introduced.

Your fault for spending €38 on her lol, I’m frustrated too, but you’re not entitled to a refund.

1 Like

I play this game more then the majority of you and this update makes me want to play even more. So go figure…

1 Like

Like every update, this update was great too. Slurp seems to be a great addition to the Heroes list. It is a fact that the Old has to make way for the New and it was expected that Beck would get a hard peck, but with all the fuss that has taken place, the Devs has sulely lots of homework to figure out the other ways of highlighting newer heroes without doing much damage to the older ones in particular and the game in general. Also I love the Razordome event so much that I request the Devs to not totally cut off Dome events with the introduction of Urgent events. These events are a fresh breather and gives us break from the monotony of the game. Thank you Devs.

2 Likes

I like the update but seriously beck nerf is the worst

Btw, to all who cry about what Beck is useless. With right team she may rock, lol. Just read her skills and try think where all this may helpful and which heroes have sinergy for make her abilities more dangerous.

You can’t decrease Beck like this. I have spend time and money to get her to ruby and you just take like 6k of power away!
I am probably one of the few that uses her a lot.

Guys, I just found a beast combo for beck & damn… She is op even after this small nerf.

I just used her with klayton+gammond & guess what? She is killer, she is bringing some serious alliance gems for me.

Now, i’m gonna try her with oro, torque, panzer, Pris, Salvador, cross & some other beasts to find a better one.

Wish me all the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wasn’t referring solely to Beck.

Like I said top 5-20! That denotes more than ONE character… smh

Update is good even though the amount of complaints regarding, Beck, a significant impact towards game progression, investment in both time and money, combined with some negativity.

• When adjusting heroes being nerfed or buffed could this be done without affecting their total power when it comes to war & only applicable for other game modes?
    Look forward to the new content :grin:
    Regarding the update cover it may not be the best however I enjoy all the new loading creations they are uniquely appreciated plus we know they’ll be a different one rolling in next update… :+1:
    Thanks again!! :purple_heart: