What's a hero that works for you (that everyone else thinks is junk)?

Galante. He has Awesome survivability. Good against groups of enemies. Or in pvp against an unaware opponent who rolls into cover next to his teammate only for them both to be clobbered by Jouste and boom lance enhance shots.

1 Like

Blasphemy @Vintermyst

I’m also Galante positive!

Ive always been a fan of halloway. When I started the game he was a past featured hero so he was hard to get for a while, but I just really thought he was cool. After using him, he is still really cool, but not exactly practical. He has uses in the right teams, but he doesn’t really shine as a dps guy.

My favorite junk hero is Bolt. Nobody considers him a threat, so he just gets to charge and blast Flatline all to h3ll! Then he just does the same to everyone else. One hit killer. Would so love to see him featured in a bounty event. So many other great useless heroes, but they do so little dmg they never work for me in PvP.

1 Like

Since the November update Bolt became a killer indeed! He’s also very good at aiming.

1 Like

I have to say I’m mightily impressed with Kunoichi, I’m also happy they’re added her to the pvp store!

I run her in pvp with flatline, Gale, dogface and mandrake. All Plat.

Her obvious downside is she’s super squishy, but her bronze and gold abilities are game winners when used tactically.

Especially when flatlines silver (Taser) hits, the gold ability kicks in and she dishes out some ridiculous damage and that combo will kill 9/10 hero’s.

She’s also a great hero for bounties.

2 Likes