What's a hero that works for you (that everyone else thinks is junk)?

I have one or two, but I want to hear what other people have to say, first!

you might want to talk about your one or 2 to start the conversation

1 Like

I’ll start lol. I know some will agree with me and like this hero but the overwhelming majority do not like him for some reason. So my favorite hero ever is Hideo. With the new meta, I can’t play with him on my main pvp team because I need a burst dps but I still enjoy playing some free play with him. As long as my opponent isn’t panzer/dog + healers, I can usually squeeze out the win. Love his bronze skill for stunning and I really like how his jumping attack skill can damage two players if they’re next to each other which is really helpful at times. I hope the game gets back to a point where he’s useful again cause I miss him.

Ohhhh I almost forgot…he also has a really nice a$$ lol

1 Like

Heckler is my favorite, I usually like pairing him with pet classes, hivemind, Halloway, I believe when the pets gets 50% dmg they trigger Hecklers Rally, correct me if I’m wrong but it seems like it does. Caine will always be my number one though.

1 Like

I really enjoy playing with Keel, Moss, and Hardscope because all three of them can hit and heal. They maybe don’t hit quite as hard as some pure hitters (even leaving aside the two WWII leftovers, Dog and Panzer) but I find them really satisfying to play. Sure, Keel spends time channeling, Moss kills himself, and Hardscope’s healing is a non-event in top-tier play, but they’re all fun!

1 Like
  1. Bolt, for me he isn’t adaptable assassin he’s anti energy heroes and i really really hate flatline! (even though i’m using her but still hate her)
  2. beck, i like her but she get overshadow by go… i mean dogface and others DPS
1 Like

Ghoul has always been one of my favorites. He kicks serious butt in pve and it brings a little smile to my face in pvp when the Atrium comes up; green fire everywhere and nowhere to run.

1 Like

I like Phoenix alot (now, since this month - previously I considered her rubbish).

Moss is also great.

I really like Heckler too and wish he could be viable.

If I had Prophet I think I would like him alot too.

Of the non-meta Mechs I guess Hardscope would be my best of the rest… I AM HOPING BROGAN WILL BE OP. Haha.

1 Like

I like opperator, great backliner

1 Like

Scum and Steele, I really don’t see why they’re not popular.

1 Like

They changed her from MEH to YEAH in July I think, been using her a lot since then. Just wanna see her Gold skill tweaked further.

Dogface have been my all time favorite hero since I started playing over 500 days ago, but with the current meta and everyone and their mom is running Dogface or Panzer I have started running Mauler and Halo together (add Ifrit and you have a lightning show :smile:) . I know no one really thinks they’re junk but right now I can say they’re at least underappreciated right now.

1 Like

Baron, Chesterfield and Phoenix are my current top picks and even get loads of use in my PvP teams.

A lotta people think Baron sucks, but he’s more of a utility pick than straight damage or protection. It’s all about his plat skill and a constant hail of cover breaking and mini stuns.

Chesterfield can do a ridiculous amount of damage if the bad guy steps on a trap. Once they land on the trap its pretty hard for them to survive the big chunks of health they lose every time chester hits them.

Phoenix just has an amazing bronze skill that utterly destroys mech Heroes. just stand in in a broken cover spot and start pissing on that troublesome panzer or dogface. Assuming you timed it correctly, panzer won’t charge her skills fast enough to stop you, and dogface is completely unable to stagger phoenix out of the channel.

1 Like

could halo+ifrit/mauler lightning shows works with hardscope+hivemind+castellan?
if yes, im 100% going to do that

add castellan disco ball skin skill would be great, right Devs?

1 Like

Works with Hivemind haven’t tried with the other two. Don’t think Hardscope would work though as it’s only “real” abilities that Halo’s plat works with. It doesn’t effect abilities that augments a heroes basic attack (Dogface bronze/silver or Barons plat)

1 Like

hardscope rockets and castellan turret doesn’t cause lightning.

only hivemind leech drones trigger lightning, his bronze drones do not.

2 Likes

Ya I didn’t realise it until this month actually. She is seriously at least tier-1.5, if not tier-1, against Mechs and especially Panzer and Dogface. Mauler is also under-appreciated but not for much longer, people are using him more and more. However while he is a counter to Panzer and Dogface meta teams, it is complicated to make a consistently winning team with him (usually with Halo and Ifrit) that can deal with other strong but non-meta lineups.

1 Like

And that’s not all… Phoenix can also take out the usual meta bio heroes such as Ifrit, Mandrake and Heimlock.

1 Like

My underrated favourite is Ghoul. Since the update he is amazing. His Bronze/Gold combination can silence and kill a whole team on its own.

1 Like

My personal favourite is Scum. Now with almost constant self sustain, heavy area denial, high DPS… he’s a heavy frontline DPS that not only demands attention, but survives it.

1 Like