Warbots.................. What would u say

Hey everyone…

I think a time should come…

When we`ll discover a secret facility used by UAF to create “War Bots”… long before “Zero Day”

“A war bot” infused in Heronium have all skills acceptance i.e. Mechanical, chemical & energy…

Every player can have it… and what about its skills:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
It can be operated by Top Five heroes… skin showing Top five heroes…Skills are random of Top five heroes…Energy and power is total of Top five heroes…
and when get ambushed… Top five heroes get revived with may be 50% energy:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::money_mouth_face:
What would u say…:rofl::joy::sweat_smile::star_struck: :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

I want to understand, but, I’m so confused man lmfao

Does this mean that by using the robot, you’d do bonus damage to all hero elements? What games modes would this be used for? How would you obtain it? Does that mean everybody in PvP would be walking around with a fat Gorgon, ready to wreak havoc?

So many questions…
Lemme know tho, I’m kinda interested in the idea

A Bot like Gorgon…but have skills of 5 heroes selected by the player…:star_struck:
Bronze: Random of five selected heroes
Silver:Random of five selected heroes
Gold:Random of five selected heroes
Platinum:Random of five selected heroes

I picture somethin like this, lol

2 Likes

Legendary anime film of our childhood :clap::clap::clap:

Voltron: Defender of the Universe:

1 Like

yuppieeeeeeeee
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.