Thoughts on KURTZ

Post in a topic about the topic. Please don’t try to drive players to other topics you’ve created. It’s considered spam.

Didn’t mean to, Muninn, will edit.

I think it does, and it only will works when opponent kills an ally. I just tested, didn’t use Dominate, just Execute, killed my Ifrit and this happened:

Not sure what that negative effect on opponent team is.

I think it’s Disorient.

It’s messed up.
It has to be from Kurtz but Icon it’s what Panzers gold looks like.

Kurtz gold skill:

Panzer gold skill:

I’d really like to know the devs thoughts.

Are you aware how op he is?

What is the reasoning in having a rare 7 star hero so overpowered?
Aside from a 30 second stun, Maxed his silver skill adds 1.35m health to allies and 50k attack damage.

Was this an oversight or did you deliberately release a super op hero knowing it would unbalance the game?

These are fair questions…

3 Likes

Just kill kurtz first. Really all to it. Ronin, odachi, cinder, kuno can easily take him out. I do it all the time against other kurtz team.

There are times, when i fail to. Its all part of the game… learn to kill him first

thats true. as I said before:

diffrence is that you also have Kurtz, a non Kurtz team with every team, no matter the heros, they wont be able to get the victorty against a skilled player with Kurtz team. this is what we are complaining about.

and yes I found some teams that will break Kurtz often, but that team is very squishy against the most common team in the game which is Ronin. people cant use that team hoping to face 2% of the players (Kurtz owners) and win while there is more than 80% chance to get smashed by Ronin teams.

Comes down to skill then lol. If you having trouble killing kurtz, gotta practice. If you have squishy teams… add phalanx, butter, heim or even kobold… That should help with the health problems…

This is ignorant, you are ignoring the fact that Kurtz is extremely OP. it’s not about skill anymore, he is way more OP than Panzer ever was.

I have Kurtz, I don’t need to play with others team’s when I have him.

People shouldn’t be asking for nerfs every time a hero comes out smh. Just cus a small percentage of people cant beat a team or hero… Unless it is overboard like first panzer. Kurtz has his pros/cons

1 Like

Kurtz may be good, but most simply don’t even worry about him, which is bad. he’s a priority kill OVER Flatline!

2 Likes

Play nice. Let’s not attack each other, shall we?

1 Like

Usually I agree with you bud. But Kurtz isn’t a standard hero. He’s 7 star. At least with Panzer, everyone had access to get her and the choice to level her up… But a 7 star hero hero with a 30 second stun who kills your whole team the moment you kill one of his… Ridiculous.

2 Likes

@Muninn. Are you really not going to nerf Kurtz? This is ridiculous. There is no way anyone can argue that he is even remotely balanced. Why release a 7 star hero that is this op?

Is there an explanation as to why have a 7star hero that will kill your whole team if you kill one of his… A stun that last 30 seconds… What could possibly be the reasoning? At least if he was 3 or 5, anyone could have a reasonable chance to get him so it wouldn’t matter how op he is… We would have the opportunity to get him and level him.

1 Like

At this moment Kurtz is extremely bugged, his Silver is unreliable and you gonna lose a lot of matches because of it, you got only 10% chance to get use of his Execute

two words that I can describe Kurtz with (atm): Unreliable and Frustrating

But it doesn’t change the fact that he is OP.

2 Likes

That actually solidifies my point. Even a broken Kurtz is still way too op. We have guys in my alliance that go 300 wins without having to use any revives w broken Kurtz teams. It’s disgusting and flat out offensive that HH would release a hero like this.

Alot of us have spent serious money to help support this game, to release a hero like this is straight up BS.

2 Likes

I started to believe this is the way this game will go, don’t be surprise if they release another OP hero like Kurtz or even worse in future.

3 Likes

I mean honestly, do you feel any satisfaction winning with him? It’s not like anyone can say they’re good at pvp if they’re winning with Kurtz. It’s like bringing a shotgun to a fist fight.

1 Like