Thoughts on KURTZ

totally agree with you.

it’s just a monopoly. I have long understood.:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

today he is number one and he is being fed with bags of money, and tomorrow there will be a new hero and he will also be the coolest and will also be bought.

Have no problem buying heroes… But when you spend 60k gold on a hero and still don’t have him… Its the kind of thing makes you never want a spend another dime on this game. Throw in the fact he dominates pvp… Its a slap in the face. Example… Im usually the first to update in my alliance and always buy all hero deals…but I’m not buying anything now. Could care less about updating.

1 Like

So update is out, just updated the game expecting Kurtz bug’s to be solved and yet again every time I use his silver skill; game freezes and both parties will be disconnected and kicked out of the match.

Can I get a answer on this please?
@Muninn @Huginn @LordNikon

1 Like

I was talking with an Engineer last night and he indicated he was about to send out a server update which he thinks would fix this issue. We’ll confirm today and send out an more info!

2 Likes

I hope the problem will be solved by this update.
Thank you for response.

Platinum Kurtz is unbeatable in PVP regardless of who the rest of the team is, but add Flatline, Ifritz, and any other healer like Mandrake, disrupter/support like Caine or Halo, and a protector like Butter and don’t even bother playing. Just sit and watch. This game is now ruined and a waste of many many $ for me.

2 Likes

I would also like to point out that not only is Kurtz OP, but @Ahora also stacked the team with mandrake, flatline, infrit, and keel. Enough said, those 1 DPS and stacked shield/heal teams are still a massive pain. PVP is still grueling.

1 Like

In August 2018, I wrote this… still seems applicable today.

My original post is linked here, haha.

2 Likes

on auto play:

Yup. There ya go. He’s unbeatable. I don’t have him and going up against him in PVP I just put my phone down for a minute then come back to the defeat message.

I think 30 seconds stunned is like kill the hero, kurtz is not a good idea, they should nerf kurtz. I haven´t played on pvp because I don´t think it is fair.

Can Kurtz Bronze skill be used on more than one hero? Just had a match where my piloted hero was stunned by his bronze skill and then switched over to another hero and they were also stunned by Dominate.Not sure if this was a bug but dang 2 heroes on a 30 second stun, scary stuff.

Yes

I don’t think it’s a bug, it never said that Dominate can be active just on one hero at the time.

Thanks for the confirmation

That’s why I demanded Kurtz to be rebalanced and fairly fixed if he is a super rare hero.
To be honest I never met him in pvp yet, but I faced him in campaign and in min sim, and boy, he is one major threat.
I wouldn’t asked for nerf if he was an easy to get hero.

Kurtz is a monster especially his Platinum skill. No real skill needed from the opponent when they have Kurtz, Flat and Drake on the their team. Easy if you try killing Kurtz first but becomes a runner after he disappears from Drakes invisibility and its game over :frowning:

Yep, that’s the problem, as @RoZin said; even with huge amount of gold a lot of people couldn’t get him.

To win against a Kurtz team, you have to take him out before killing anyone else. Period.

If you kill any other hero before him, platinum comes to work and you will get a lot of powerful negative effects.

What Kurtz player’s do is setting up a lot of high priorities with Flatline, Ifrit, Cain ect… in their Kurtz team.

If you go for Kurtz; Mandrake and Flatline will probably save him until he gets the skills charged, but majority of player’s would go after Flatline first, that’s enough time to get Kurtz Dominate charged and stun DPS hero, less than 10 seconds later; Execute is ready and you sacrifice an ally, you’ll get damage bonus and lots of extra health.

Died ally will probably be revived by Ifrit or Flatline afterwards.

all of that happens if Kurtz team is facing a very skilled player, 90% of times you don’t even need to use Execute to win.

I tested some team’s with my friends to find a way to beat Kurtz, Mauler + Cain + Moss with that extra critical chance can do some good work against him, and that’s not guaranteed, because a Mauler team combo is about chances, if you kill Kurtz first the match is over in your favorite.

As I said before, he is extremely Overpowered and far away from being a balanced hero.

Not sure if his Silver still broken but does silver then trigger his platinum skill? Just saying, considering one his allies dies, does it matter if Kurtz kills them or the opposing team?

Doesn’t matter if Kurtz kills an ally or he kills an ally himself.