Share Your In Game Achievements!

Just added his 10th star. Hopefully I can get through more Extreme Missions now. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Err, you have beat me to it this time JADO! He is one of my favorites! Only 80 frags away from 10 stars on Hideo so I can make Muninn proud.:wink:

2 Likes

I beat 1-8 at a low level, and 1-9 and 1-10 were cake

3 Likes

First time having 100k heronium at once

2 Likes

Got me a 6* Obrez. Cause that’s what happens when I went for the x10 opening

2 Likes

Today I complete one Year with HH . I joined when 4-Cep was released, wasn’t able to unlock him back then. Things have come a long way ahead since I joined the Game , hope to be a part of this awesome community for some more time …

7 Likes

I finally reached a seven digit number and Hideo is 10 stars. Been a long time since I got my first, now I have 4.8 with Surge a couple frags away.

2 Likes

Slowly but surely, I’m making my way up there. :grin:

9 Likes

Hit 1.1 mil power

4 Likes

One of my great achievement is greeks Invented everything
:)~ wazzzzup players

2 Likes

Not necessarily an “in-game achievement”, but finally got around to finishing the next chapter of the HH storyline I’ve been working on.

6 Likes

1000 days!!!

5 Likes

:scream: :grin:

9 Likes

I wanted to write something here. but then I changed my mind because I write a lot) :grin:

1 Like

With today’s stock in the store, i was able to get him to 10*. Gotta love the x20 frags for 300 heronium each. That was a sweet deal.

5 Likes

Congrats @GIR! Exactly a sum up of what I have been doing the past week with an Artemis drop containing 585 frags which I already had at ten stars. Satisfying when you have 200 frags for each type of element (way more than my own record).:grin::grin:

1 Like

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is an achievement or not) :smirk:

1 Like

965 stars now getting there

3 Likes

Was saving up frags for Lancer, but it’s not gonna happen anytime soon. So, got him to 10*. And with the 3k energy i had, i pushed him to Plat +3.

6 Likes