Share Your In Game Achievements!

I don’t have a screenshot, but I got 3 seven stars in a timespan of one month. I’m not bragging, it’s just that I got lucky by having enough frags for serial and the free tokens for the two updates. I also just reached level 90! In game username is NinjaBros if you want to check.

4 Likes

Nice job JADO, my first one was Razorback where I just joined and I bought a lot of frags for him because of the scavenger hunt that was happening.

2 Likes

Finally unlocked Prophet! :grin: Now I own all 7* Heroes.

9 Likes

Hehe nice job JADO, but after the update drops, everyone that owns all the 7* heroes would start having the problem of getting Mk.2 aka Galante’s long lost father.

2 Likes

I have 2 news.
Unfortunatly I can’t pass 14-10 for a bug in the ending cutscene, but i don’t care since I’VE UNLOCKED THE ENTIRE ROSTER AND PLATINATED IT RIGHT NOW

4 Likes

My morning. Again, just missing one hero

9 Likes

Newest addition to my roster of 10* Plat +5s! :grin:

3 Likes

930 stars now getting there now

3 Likes

Halloway at 10* 5 bar now, he rivals even that of @J_A_D_O 's saphyr

3 Likes

2 Likes

1004 days and Playing…

3 Likes

1 mil power finally :grinning:

7 Likes

I finally unlocked the coolest skin, for the best hero of all time! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Now, @J_A_D_O you should have finally become one with Sapphyr. (Change your forum picture to the power ranger Sapphyr if you can Lol😏)

2 Likes

Finally got the location of remaining 2 pumpkins :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:grin:

4 Likes

The CRASH GODS have blessed me.

4 Likes

First ruby

5 Likes

For the first time in a Single War, we were able to get more then 1M+ points. Huge achievement for our Alliance this time .

3 Likes

I’m finally one of the cool kids! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes