Rebellion (Chapter 1 Preview)

Rebellion Chapter 1:

The silent hum of the helicopter was masked by the persistent coughs of the others. He had trained every day ever since the posters went up about Kurtz. He had to be stopped. He had attended all the rallies for the UAF. He joined without second thought and quickly ranked up. With his favored insight of the all knowing where he could find the hiding spots of the enemy. Now he was Airborne, he was Pharaoh. Pharaoh fingered the safety on and off of his trusty SMG. His pa had given it to him when he first enlisted. He hated remembering that day. He tried to shove the thought out of his head but it kept coming back, demanding to be known.
“Hey! Pharaoh! Where’s Kurtz’s little rascals?” Colonel Wesson’s voice blared on the intercom,awakening Pharaoh from his nightmare.
"Oh,um, Over there! Behind the overturned truck!
“Copy that Pharaoh! We will drop you off here! Report to the LZ at 15 hours! Good luck,”
Pharaoh hopped out of the helicopter and took cover behind a barricade, bracing for the upcoming airstrike.

5 Likes

Very cool! Excited to hear the rest! :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Thanks So much! I can’t wait to write the rest!

1 Like

Very nice, super cool story!

1 Like

Good attention to detail here.
I have definitely sat on my couch doing the same thing with an airsoft gun, or popping the clip in and out.

1 Like

Chapter 1 continued is out!