Post your funny moments of your game here. xD

Head hunter since ‘69. hehehe

4 Likes

strange :thinking: I have 1970 :rofl::moyai:

1 Like

10 thousand for Artemis excellent)

You better step up your game Serial! Xianjiu is catching up! :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

Beat this damage MarLOWe

Lol, your Alc is NOTHING without his precious Surge! At least my MARlowe can manage and wrangle multiple enemies.

"multiple"‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

Alc can only deal with one at a time, and even then he’s unreliable. I mean, a cop that can only succeed at something 50% of the time need to up his game boi

Now Marlowe is a DAMAGE dealer, she ain’t got time for nonsense of applying silly silences or elemental damage buffoonery. Nono, she is out for ENERGY BLOOD.

And we all know Bio enemies are the weakest ones, which means by logical default the highest element is mech. Checkmate.

ahem

Confidential Informant

Enemies affected by Cease or Desist have a 50% chance to copy those debuffs and deal Damage to a random enemy.

All Points Bulletin

Alcatraz puts out an All Points Bulletin on all Rooted enemies, improving his and his allied Heroes’ attacks against the enemy with increased Damage.

and bios being the weaker element… meeeh… i don’t think so

Psh, again with that 50% half n’ half creamer nonsense. You know Marlowe’s whip will NEVER miss it’s target, and deals a THICC amount of damage (a straight 400k damage to any foo). Always 100%.

She then straight-up PLANTS them into the ground with her whole arm, and don’t need no shield to protect herself from sad booboos.

yea, the silver do damage ONLY if the bronze is active on the target.

Maybe, but maybe a 5 second root is better than a simple 60k damage, dwell on that my dude. :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face:

Alc do a gagilion extra damage on those 5sec me lad

5 seconds is all it takes for my girl to empty her whole clip into that enemy. She ain’t slow.

the only thing we can agree on is their weapon damage …ehm… sucks

True, we could be better

Oh no, this is even worse. How.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Yes its a tie but still

9 Likes