Post your funny moments of your game here. xD

I would like to see both heroes using their leaping skill to each other on the air at the same time and one getting killed after. That would be epic.

1 Like

really?

3 Likes

“Hey! Who said you can hide under the floor?!”

1 Like

wtf is that???

First time I see a lvl 100 player and it was a quick fight. Big oof on them

6 Likes

5 Likes

At least kids like us.

1 Like

First of all, no offense to whoever implemented this but…

Just why the he’ll should I try to get a character that literally everyone has within three days of getting an account in a blitz event? Also this is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hey.
I know that guy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

TERRAVENTA (on the front) VS any other faction…

Copyright: HBO

1 Like

Same thoughts. The other prizes inside the Kuno crate would be more interesting.

You think Teraventa is defenseless? Think again. When the time is right, Lady Isabis’ forces will invade this realm of hunters, showing us her true power… Terventa’s true power.

Look around Teraventa. You will see numerous portals, scattered across the realm.

People wonder why Teraventa only has a limited supply of warriors and fighters, now ask yourself. What makes you so sure Jackal was the first Teraventian to come here? How well do you really know your fellow faction members? The invasion is only coming nearer. And now I ask you.

Are you prepared?

3 Likes

Who know if Sapphyr is actually a Terraventa spy

2 Likes

i don’t think sapphyr is the spy…

I say its Fischer.

Look how creative is he making weapon that he uses for catching fishes. Now he use it for catching heroes. Who knows he just went to shoremen as a secret agent of teraventa.

1 Like

I think Ifrit is the Teraventa spy. A magic user.

1 Like

Ifrit and pariah seem most likely to be teraventa spies. Though we don’t even know if cast is human so…

2 Likes

Shivs is my suspect number 1. :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I am pleasantly surprised.

4 Likes