New Hero Concept: Bordon - Alcoholic Sniper

Element: Biochem
Faction:
Position: Rearline

Hp 2/5
Armor 2/5
Damage 3/5
Skill 4/5

Once I woke up I was married to a banana.
Support - Sniper - Heavy Hitter - Self Buff/Debuff

• A drunken sniper, thanks to his homemade liquor, can overpowered himself…
  • He occasionally takes an act of generosity by sharing his liquor with others, but not everyone likes the aftertaste of tomato and cocoa.
  • It’s amazing how he can do more damage when he’s drunk… or maybe not.

Bronze: Super Alcoholic - the hero drinks himself drunk increasing the weapon’s damage by 200%, critical shot probability by 100%, and elemental damage by 50%.
In addition, the hero suffers [Alcoholic] which reduces the speed of movement by 30%, high chance of failure to reload and a 20% reduction in accuracy.

• [Super Alcoholic] remains active for 10sec.

Silver: Alcohol Party - the hero throws a little wooden barrel into the air and blows it up in mid-air by shooting at it.
The barrel will release liquor all over the field drunking allies and enemies.
enemies and allies will increase the damage by 50% and 25% critical damage. At the same time they will suffer [Alcoholic] which will reduce their movement speed and accuracy by 30%, reload speed by 10% and have high chances of failing reload.

Gold: You Didn’t Have to Do That - If an enemy interrupts the hero while he is performing a skill, the hero will get angry and throw the bottle or wooden barrel at that enemy causing him a massive X damage and other X damage over time for 8sec.

• The enemy also has a small chance of suffering [Alcoholic]

Platinum: Dionysus Favorite - sometimes the hero can throw to a random ally a bottle of liquor.
The ally will get [Dionysius Favorite] getting X extra health, X health or X health over time for 4sec and will be immune to [Alcoholic].

Appearance: is a very large man of small stature.
He has long black hair and keeps it tied at the back, he has a short black beard with a slightly longer goatee.
He wears plain clothes, rags, a lot of bandages and a backpack.

His Weapon: “Rolling Thunder” is a revolver modified to be a sniper rifle.
is semi-automatic with a very fast rate, good accuracy, very high damage and with a 5-shot magazine.
The reload is a little slow because it loads each bullet individually.
Most revolvers have a removable drum or the bullets fired jumped out automatically when reloading, this is a very old model with a fixed drum.

Class: Sniper
Shooting rate : 6.30
ammunition capacity : 5
recharge time : 2 sec
damage : Very High

2 Likes

I feel like [Alcoholic] should greatly decrease Borden’s accuracy as well. :man_shrugging:t2:

So his weapon is the outlaw from season seven of call of duty mobile?

it does ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

1 Like

Oops. I read it wrong. :wink:

1 Like