More Bounty Rewards

I’m down to my last 10k or so gear

Gift me some items then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I would rather they keep the current rewards and just shorten the Bounty event to 2 days. It’s a real drag playing 3 days straight, and it has changed very little over the years. HH just updated all the rewards and they are quite a bit better now so I don’t think it very likely they will also add more milestones on top of that. Plus lots of lower level Alliances will complain they can’t get those rewards.

2 Likes

Just a counter point to “lower level alliances will complain they can’t get those rewards”. If bounty is shortened by a day, what do the alliances say that can’t get tier one by Sunday and need Monday to get it? I wouldn’t mind if it’s shortened, because my alliance gets tier one by Saturday, but I could certainly feel the pain if some alliances are getting tier one on Monday and then wouldn’t be able to make it.

3 Likes

Looks like they gotta up their game then lol

Getting 300k in 2 days is still going to be a lot easier for them than getting 600 or 900k in 3 days. That’s an average of 150k/day vs 200-300k per day.

1 Like

Decrease the points needed for t1 then :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you folks more than I already do. Just pointing out that changes of any kind to length of an event can have adverse affects for players of different power levels. Even taking off a day (lets use Monday for example) might affect someone who currently uses Mondays to do most of their Bounty damage because that’s what their schedule allows for. People get things done in this game in many different ways. Some play mostly on weekends, some during the week, some play during the day, or the evening, or throughout the night. Some rely on grinding the entire time an event takes place and play for 10 or 15 minutes a pop several times a day. Long story short, as simple as slashing off a day from an event may sound, it’s not.

3 Likes

There will always be someone who is affected no matter what the change is :slight_smile: majority will adapt though.

3 Likes

That’s quite a jump. I’m not sure how it would help the alliances who can’t reach it as fast as others?? Hope that if bounty milestones do change that it doesn’t lessen the amount of rewards.

2 Likes

P.s. yee yee !!!

1 Like

yee yee! Hi @CaliGirl :D.

I understand that lower level alliances won’t be able to reach new milestone, if they add new ones, but that’s how the game has been for a long time. it’s only natural that low lvl peeps won’t be able to do much damage in bounty. It just gives people more reason to grind the game, the stronger or more time u put into the game, the better the rewards. I definitely agree with adding new milestones, it will help make peeps want to play more. For those that don’t like doing bounties then join an alliance that don’t focus on bounty that much. the devs aren’t forcing u to do bounties.

3 Likes

So everyone should stay at low milestone cause of that? Top100 teams have no problem to pass 300k and top milestone should follow top teams ability to score not bottom ones.
At the end of the post he said milestones under 300k should remain the same, so thats for weaker teams.

2 Likes

Should there be more milestones? YES! Should the new ones be in 300k increments? HELL NO!!! How is that gonna help anyone other than top FEW alliances that crush those numbers anyways, currently just for bragging rights. Anything over 50k should be in 50k increments and maybe over 300k in 100k increments. It would be nice to see some new rewards added, like ruby gear, or gilded hero crate token… otherwise I’ll have more time for COD :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: forgot to add that more high health bounties would also be good, like 100-300mil hp, so ppl can kill it together, or alone

1 Like

Thats like saying they should have added 20 milestones for this gilded festival cause majority of players cant get more than 20 tokens.
More and more teams is making more than 300k as it is even for this current faction thats a bit slower.
Btw. When they furst introduced bounty 2+ years ago i think that 300k was top milestone, only few teams could get it but it was still there. Same applies now, as soon few teams reach top milestone they should add another one. You can use weaker players argument for every aspect of the game.
When they add ruby bounties (soon hopefully) points teams make will increase a bit.

2 Likes

I don’t understand your comment, but have your say

ppl please go look at the forum Godlante help me post about new bounty rewards and milestones… Forums > General Feedback & Ideas > More Bounty Rewards 2. time to upgrade milestones max from 300,000 to 3,000,000.

Here my example I did there 2 post about this cause I realized that asking for it and showing what I’m talking about for ppl can see will make a difference

More Bounty Rewards 2

1 Like

I did that on the other post I put the link down low Midy07 of a spreadsheet/ template of how new bounty milestone should be. Some ppl agree and disagree about rewards and know aHH wont put as much rewards as I did. One thing that almost 80% of the community can agree on is we need a bounty milestone change

1 Like