More Bounty Rewards

Now that we see u guys can change the rewards in a week… I love the new changes from the update, like 4 months ago dealing with bounty… u know ur game has become more fun and more competitive… but can we add more to the bounty milestones? Cuz the top 200 alliances in the game can hit 300k points… top 100 hits 600k points… only like top 20 go past 1m milestone points… people literally hit 300k points and go play another game like Honkai Impact or COD Mobile… all I’m suggesting is that we add more milestones to the bounty list for the 25m+ power alliances that are still continually growing… some of these 30m+ alliances hit 300k points in 5 hours of bounty opening… give us a good reason to make us keep playing bounty… give us a good reason to make us buy the blue stamina flash sales… give me another reason to say “HH, shut up and take my money,” “Why give us a ceiling.” Add a milestone like every 50k points or even 100k… now we have ruby heroes, u can add those rewards at milestones 800k+.

-McSpider101

Edit: Please check this out More Bounty Rewards 2

16 Likes

Oh I could not agree more McSpider! You’re absolutely correct!

6 Likes

Totally agree and
I would like to add, increase bounty hp, our heroes cant show their full potentital on 36m bounties or less.
Plus maybe make summoning pwr related, its horrible when we give 60k+ bucks to get 8m hp bounty or so.
Changes are important, even little ones, dont let yourself not change anything for a long time like you had in the past.

4 Likes

100% agree with his statement and I hope this can be implemented in the near future!

4 Likes

I disagree with this, for new players, this would be awful. Even at my current lvl, I usually get only 15k dmg per run. For context, I’m lvl 85 today. Btw no hate, I don’t want to start an argument.

Thats why i said it should be somehow pwr related. Otherwise its dmg and bucks waste and very annoying.
People were doing 50m dmg with some heroes like alcatraz and astrix with 20s left on the timer.
We are not arguing, we are discussing. But yeah if possible there should be found some middle ground so everyone could be satisfied, but lets not go off topic further, implementing some of the stuff suggested in this topic would be great

3 Likes

Absolutely correct
Zulfiqar578

1 Like

I play neither of those two other games so I can’t sympathize with you @OfficialGodlante

Last bounty I could kill a lvl99 full health bounty in 30 seconds with a few heros. Increasing the top bounty levels(like 110 vs 99 and ruby) and having the bounty summoned be in a range based on the player who summons it total power level(so 1.6million players get higher level bountys more often then not while 300k get the lower level bounties) won’t hurt. Not sure if that’s the case all ready but I’m bummed when I summon any bounty bot lvl90/99.

2 Likes

I agree there should be more milestones like someone said alot of the more powerful alliances can hit that 1st milestone in first day or so and it would make the game more fun and give us more of a reason to keep playing plus hh can sell more recharges or make us spend gold.

3 Likes

Definitely, there always should be milestone people can strive for.

2 Likes

That’s what exactly needed on bounty. After getting the 1st milestone none plays anymore. Or summons. Is just a dead game mode after that. Probably top5 alliances they do but is just them out of all alliances in the game. Probably an extended of a better rewards for top25 and top50 should be added too. Alliances on those positions are full of frags. No point in going full on with it. I see my alliance the first day is like top25 and it just goes top100 after 1st milestone is on board.

2 Likes

Always do the best you can do for your alliance.

2 Likes

I would love to see more milestones, maybe 600k, 900k would be cool. Perhaps make the rewards like a group that could be selected, like pick from this list.

1 Like

Thats not true, teams are fighting to get to t25, t50, t100. But more milestones would help

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle: ABSOLUTELY AGREE. AND START TO THINK ALSO TO PUT WAR COINS AS REWARD, PLEASE.
THANKS

1 Like

God no war coins should not be a bounty reward. Go burn gear if you need them

5 Likes

I assure you that I do! But the objects are running out. I was thinking of a reward in war coins with connected upgrade of something in war :thinking:
Dreaming is lawful! :do_not_litter:

1 Like

Maybe bounty wouldn’t give out war rewards since, well, it’s bounty and not war lol. But I definitely do agree we need more ways to get war coins. You could burn gear like @tollboothkyle said, but what do u do when ur outta gear? Gorgon wakes provides a lot of grenades, but not infinite lol. Maybe we could get some from an alliance blitz event for gaining a certain amount of points during war or something along those lines…
@Elle_Apostrofo_Orso

1 Like

I have literally hundreds of thousands of gear. Take forever to lose it all