Looking for Scavenger Hunt Doc Editors!

Hello Hunters!

This is not an April Fool’s joke! All the eggs have been hidden, we have a new Easter bunny - the Easter Scavenger Hunt is rapidly approaching!

And this is where we need your help! If you’d like to help out the whole community by putting found egg locations in the Scavenger Hunt Doc, let us know in a comment below!

Previous editors are more than welcome to apply again, but we also hope to see some new faces as well!
If you get picked as an editor, you will be contacted on Discord or here by either me or the mod team around the end of this week or beginning of next!

P.S. More news on the Scavenger Hunt coming this Friday!

5 Likes

I’m up for it. Always fun helping out the community with the doc. The last two times were pretty enjoyable too.

1 Like

Why not ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Sign meh up

1 Like

I am always up to the task! Help out where I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m down to help too

1 Like

Bet
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

I’m reading almost crying, I’m not going to participate in this event because my cell phone broke
I didn’t even manage to complete the Christmas present hunt (very sad)
I’m sending this message from my wife’s cell phone

By: MarcuZ - NeutroxOFC

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that man, that really really really sucks. You’ve done a lot for us, it’ll be hard without ya this time…
Thank you for all those hunts you helped out with, you’re the goat!
(Did you loose access to your account completely? Seems you imply that)

2 Likes

really sad.
I’m very happy to have been able to help.
Thanks for the affection.
I didn’t lose access to the account, I just don’t have a cell phone to play.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about it, Marcuz! The Hunt will definitely be lonelier this time without you :((
We’ll all try our best though! I just hope you can resolve this soon :pray:

1 Like

While Marcus is irreplaceable I will do my darnest attempt this time to cover as much as I can. I got plenty of stamina waiting to be used to find eggs!

1 Like

I’m sure you will come out much better

1 Like

I’ll be rooting for you and also to get this fixed

3 Likes

Where would we find the doc?

1 Like

10-7 normal in the big tree, its number 35

3 Likes
1 Like