The July 2020 Update is OUT NOW!
July 2020 Events Calendar: https://bit.ly/3ff5ouz
Co-Op PvP! 2v2 Free Play + Tournaments are HERE!
It’s finally here! One of the most-requested features in the history of Hero Hunters is now available!
Team up with a friend, or meet a partner through Auto Match! Each player selects two Heroes to take into battle. Once you’ve assembled your team, you’ll be matched with another duo, and the game is on! That makes four players playing at once – a Hero Hunters first!
Check out our reveal trailer below, and keep an eye out for our first Tournament coming soon!
New Hero: Dreadnought
Dreadnought, the “Walking Tank,” is a risky Frontline siege engine. Every time he uses his Skills, he generates heat, which helps him as much as it hinders him. Careful use of his Skills is key in unleashing his ultimate power at just the right moment!
Check out his Skills here: https://bit.ly/3eaeEin
MECH WARRIOR: Dreadnought Skin Event
Take on the MECH WARRIOR Event to earn Deathnought Tokens, which will give you a chance to win the exclusive Deathnought Rare Skin for Dreadnought!
Complete Into the Dojo and collect Deathnought Tokens:
- Level 35+ = 50 Deathnought Tokens
- Level 45+ = 100 Deathnought Tokens
- Level 55+ = 125 Deathnought Tokens
- Level 70+ = 150 Deathnought Tokens
- Level 85+ = 175 Deathnought Tokens
- Level 90+ = 200 Deathnought Tokens
Use your Deathnought Tokens to open Iron Tank Crates, which cost 200 Tokens. Deathnought Tokens and the Iron Tank Crate will expire August 3rd at 12 PM PST, so make sure to use them before then!
The Iron Tank Crate continues the tradition of having great prizes, including Dreadnought’s exclusive Skin Deathnought and Gilded Tokens!
NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your Deathnought Skin if you win it. If you win the Skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.
MECH WARRIOR Skin Event starts July 27th, 2020 at 12 PM PST and runs until August 3rd, 2020 at 12 PM PST
Legendary Bracket is OPEN!
You asked for it, you got it! Legendary Bracket is now open for PvP, 2v2 PvP, and Gauntlet game modes! Only the most powerful players will reach this daunting new tier!
New Artemis Rare Skin: Sun’s Out!
To celebrate Artemis being named our Buff Focused Hero of the month, we’re offering a very special Rare Skin for everyone’s favorite flashy archer!
Look for a Daily Login Calendar featuring special Tokens for both the Dreadnought and Artemis Feature Crates!
Every time you open the Artemis Feature Crate, you’ll earn points for the Artemis Guaranteed Blitz Event, where you can unlock the Sun’s Out Skin, and Artemis herself!
See in-game for more details and times!
Alliance Bonus Offers!
This month, we’re rolling out new offers that benefit your whole Alliance! Keep an eye out for offers that feature Alliance bonuses! When you purchase one of these offers, everyone currently in your Alliance gets the listed bonus gift!
Gifts are granted at the time of purchase. Gifts cannot be transferred, and are not subject to rain checks. No gifts are granted if the purchasing user is outside of an Alliance at the time of purchase.
Hero Crate Contents
- Marianas will be available in the Hero Crate!
Hard Mode Fragment Updates
- No updates this month
Artemis is our Buff Focus for this update! Adjustments to her two Passive Skills grant her additional utility without having to re-learn her kit!
- Chimera Arrowheads now have a chance to apply multiple effects from the list of possible effects.
- Huntress Invisibility, instead of providing a flat 5 seconds of Invisibility, now scales with level, providing an extra second per 10 Skill levels.
Keel’s powerful healing abilities have had their duration lowered, retaining her usefulness without being overpowering.
- Field Repairs duration reduced from 6 to 5 seconds.
- Scavenge duration reduced from 12 to 10 seconds.
Maven should see some more time in the sun with these adjustments to her kit.
- Vampiric Cloud duration increased from 4 to 8 seconds.
- Hallucinate final damage burst range increased.
- Miasma activation change increased.
Data shows that Torque’s Dispensers aren’t quite living up to their intended use.
- Survival Dispensers Healing Over Time increased.
- Survival Dispensers Health lowered, allowing more frequent activation of Overloaded Capacitors and Scavenger
- Survival Dispensers Healing range increased.