Hero Spotlight: Serial

Icon_ElementBio SERIAL

Faction_ColorIcon PATRIOTS

Serial, the Cryogenically Frozen Super Soldier, joins the Hunt as the newest 7* Hero! This Mid-Line legend possesses strong DPS Skills and self-buffs, plus debuffs and the ability to attack from beyond the grave, making him one of the most relentless powerhouses ever to terrorize the battlefield.

Primary Weapon - Bird of Prey Pulse Carbine

Skills Header

Reactive Iridium Armour

Bronze Ability

01_Bronze

When active, prevents all Damage. After Reactive Iridium Armor expires, 75% of the Damage absorbed is fired back at a random enemy. Armor duration increases every 10 Skill levels.

Hot Swap

Silver Ability

02_Silver

Serial Instantly reloads his weapon with an extended magazine, granting him 30 extra rounds, 100% Attack Speed, and additional weapon Damage. Lasts until next reload.

Oppressive Fire

Gold Ability - Passive Skill

03_Gold

Serial gains Critical Bonus. When he deals damage through a Critical, that enemy gains a charge of Oppressive Fire. Each charge of Oppressive Fire reduces the target’s Reload Rate and Fire Rate. Stacks up to 5 times per target.

You’re Coming With Me

Platinum Ability - Passive Skill

04_Plat

Whenever Serial receives lethal damage, he fires off a charged shot at his killer, dealing Elemental Damage. If the enemy survives, they will be Stunned for 10 seconds.

How can I get Serial?!

AW crate

Serial will be available through Alliance Wars Rewards starting NEXT SEASON, and through crates!

What do you think of Serial? Let us know in the comments!

13 Likes

I am ready. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Was really hoping it wasn’t 7 stars but I guess we have something new to grind for

A BIO DPS SLUGGER HAS ENTERED THE ARENA!

2 Likes

He looks like a one man army! Presuming the number of seconds the skill lasts will depend on the skill level

1 Like

2 bio toons in 1 drop wow this is gonna be hard to build them up

Oh my gosh yes! Patriots! HHG, your the best!

1 Like

Also, a Patriot who lost some limbs?! Totally called that too!

Absolutely fantastic!

3 Likes

So no magis… I’m going to cry now and Serial needs to stop watching WWE and I like that cartoon feel of him just bending the barrel

this was based on ninja turtles ??? hehehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Wait.
If he is a war reward.
He will be together with Kurtz?
1 war with Kurtz and 1 with him?
Or
He will replace Kurtz?

3 Likes

I think he will replace Hideo.

1 Like

Serial looks great to me, although he (or it) is probably more a MECH than a BIO. Nevertheless absolutely cool design! A pat on the back to HotHead!

1 Like

Serial will be replacing Kurtz for Alliance War Rewards. Kurtz will eventually be going into the Hero Crate

4 Likes

Ah man! I’m so close to getting Kurtz! Hideo would be a better choice in my opinion for the AW Hero swat. But anyways, can’t wait!

1 Like

I was thinking this too

Lmao 3 bios in a row? Going to take forever to finish

He is BIO thanks to the Heronium Explosion he was in.

2 Likes

Then, there’s chances to get Kurtz frags from the Heronium store or he will be super shy like Brogan?

I want to be super duper sure

2 Likes