Hero Spotlight: MK.2 (100th Hero!)

Galante’s long lost brother. :sob:

And one from the remaining factions

Yep I stopped upgrading the Silhouette just b/c #100 could and is an energy hero. Looks like I still come up short b/c it’s a 7*.

Surprised to see he is an energy hero! Hope He lives up to all the hype.

So, this is the assailant that went rampaging on bases across the city? To be honest, I thought it was the Teraventa guys, because they are the sole reason that they came across the world to conquer the city. But a NUCLEAR-EQUIPPED TANKER!? Things just keeps on getting interesting.

2 Likes

The first on my wishlist was granted right away. Thanks!

6 Likes

look i get it he could have been mech but if he was he would just obsolete galante which wouldn’t be fun

yeah wow that looks great. maybe a biochem robot like galante and mk2 and make it uaf airborne or klg black ops

1 Like

the new hero is like an upgraded version of galante, it makes sense that he was mech

After playing a couple duels, I haven’t been able to headshot MK.2 at all. I think it’s a safe bet to say he doesn’t have a hit box for his head. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

he will be available in the Hero crate these succeeding months, right devs?

Tranq? When did you come back?

I am very disappointed with the 100th hero, he will soon be forgotten and that would be a shame because we are waiting for the 100th as one of the best but poof

4 Likes

I Have to say he’s a pretty disappointing “100th” hero.

4 Likes

Don’t confuse 100th hero with ‘OP’, because no hero is supposed to be that.

It might’ve been a cool concept if the nuke dealt a small bit of damage to each ally on each use, like Oro does to himself with his Meltdown. That way, an increase to the overall nuke damage could be justified. Just thinking aloud.

3 Likes

Super slow recharge skill… :neutral_face:

Please BUFF MK.2 recharge skill, ok? Pretty please? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

There’s 0 confusion on my part of the 100th hero being OP… he could “at least” be somewhat useful… flat out: he stinks. At ruby he doesn’t even break cover … takes half a clip… I mean… 🤷🏼

1 Like

When was the last time you tried, at Ruby, to break cover with him? We put in a fix for that some time ago.

3 Likes

Breaking covers has become an important aspect of the game. Previously I didn’t pay much attention to breaking the covers but maybe I need to adapt my playing style .

Just did right now, am I missing something? What was changed?