Hero Spotlight: MK.2 (100th Hero!)

The reason Min can’t figure out how the MK.2 is operating independently is because the tech is so old it’s unrecognizable in the new world. “Would you like to play a game?”

Excellent work! Excellent game! Excellent roll out of the 100th hero. Bravo!

3 Likes

Now i want to see who will complain

1 Like

My beautiful baby boy. :blush:

20 Likes

Mk.II looks amazing! We had a bunch of fun roles playing around it’s reveal, and it systematically destroying our defenses.

I look forward to seeing how much damage it does, and how it plays out!

4 Likes

Yeah, nobody cared about my help request… and then i died.
like… nothing important… it’s just role play

2 Likes

Hey I boarded up in my skyscraper like you told me too! @CptLappo Not to mention I died as well :neutral_face:.

1 Like

@Amber_Sandy_Pistone

You pretty much was indeed right about the hero possibly being this robot, but of course it was all along a energy robot, not a mech which we haven’t seen yet in the game.

I was sort of right on my part of a blueprint involved at least and that it is indeed big and costs mass destruction.

Anyways, nice hero really looking forward to how an energy robot would work in battle. Also, noticed that this is I believe the third energy hero in a role? Let’s see if we can get a Biochem robot next! Lol

1 Like

You know , I uh sort of raided a enemy base, all good there, was going to help you , but you know I lost track of your location and any sort of communication after and we kind of were killed from enemy sabotage. Basically, we all died.

Actually, that background image is from District 2. You can see that War Robot in some missions. It’s a generic background we use sometimes.

7 Likes

I though he will have a better appereance, maybe a ninja or a ciborg or something japanes since SIlhouette and and Kiyoshi are like that…

Dissapointed of the look design but I hope the skills are worth it.

I ignored Lappos warning, and it almost cost Surge’s life. I’m surprised I didn’t die as well. :smirk:

4 Likes

Looks super cool. The weapons look like they will pack a punch, when does the crate release? And is this hero different from the November release hero?

I take it that Mk.2 is a frontline energy. If that’s the case, it’s time for Panzer, Marlowe. and Dreadnought to shine :smiling_imp:

1 Like

If that’s the case, can you pass down to the team about this idea that I have about possibly customizing our in game background as a wallpaper?

It’s been passed. Extremely low priority, given other things we have to look after, but the idea’s been presented. Thanks.

3 Likes

LMAO Godlante 2.0!!!

2 Likes

Looks great. The question is, can he be headshotted? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

This robot is going to be my new marinas if you ever nerf marinas. Thanks HH. I’m hoping that I unlock this hero from free tokens as I am nearly out of gold.

Abosolutely yes, pffffttt , I mean all you need to do is try to snipe between the top and missile launcher or you can just explode the launcher off. Also, this is a green coffee robot or whatever name green coffee is called.

1 Like

Next month faction is Mercenary and … ??