Hero Spotlight: Irezumi

1 Like

Semantics question, but does this mean that each enemy is affected with either Disorient or Silence? Or is each effect independent, meaning that every affected enemy has a 25% chance each of receiving: 1. no effect, 2. Disorient, 3. Silence, 4. Disorient & Silence.

The second one. It’s two “rolls,” one for each effect, with a 50% on each role of that effect being added. You could get both!

2 Likes

Very cool, thanks! .

1 Like

lol what…?

2 Likes

@AceOfClubs and you think this is the right response?

Ok, she seems cool… not a fan of her look tho… get the skin out ASAP. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Keep it classy folks. Don’t make personal attacks here. Please keep it on topic.

9 Likes

I’m actually curious to see what her common (and possible rare) skins look like.

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of the skin she is getting. Better than the default I.M.O

7 Likes

Can we see a image of her common skin that was teased at the start of the week?

You’ll see it soon enough. :wink:
maybe tomorrow when the other hero is revealed we can update that post with the proper image.
MAYBE

5 Likes

im very excited for the new update! thank you HHG!

4 Likes

nice nice nice… another awesome hero… Hope she’s awesome!!! But looking forward to get her. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Looks cool, can’t wait! I really hope she will be the bio DPS that we want/need! :smiley:

2 Likes

People’s Guard again?

5 Likes

Very curious about another new hero… Should we get it from gilded crate? Or is it another 7* hero? Or because this time is HH anniversary, we will have 2 kind of frags hero coop…

Hmmmm… :star_struck:

3 Likes

Have you guys played her? Does the disorients/silence stack a bunch of times if the rolls hit consecutively? Like when shank and klayton both stun you. Essentially silenced until killed if her fire is focused on a single hero.

Post? Why not delve into the stories of the various factions with specific game modes instead? A kind of sub-story

1 Like

How do you tell what the two separate sub factions inside People’s guard is? One group has been to prison and one hasn’t?