Hero Spotlight: Irezumi

Yeah :slight_smile: and some factions keep repeating all the time :frowning:

Sign of the times. Mins hero spotlight only had 4 replays while this one is over 20 all ready.

1 Like

I’m game for morlocks or magi month. Both are due.

1 Like

Fun fact: the People’s Guard has two groups within it, much like the UAF and UAF Airborne, or KLG and KLG Black Ops and KLG Irregulars, but they don’t have an official Faction distinction in-game.

All Factions get represented. Sit tight. Nobody forgot about any of them. Like I always say: everything we do is for a reason.

7 Likes

Anniversary update sneak peak 2 got closed as when the devs don’t like to hear what others say if is not what they want to hear. :joy: and now they bring out money grabbing heroes. Why you bring out heroes when this game has way to many defects :joy:

It was closed because it was getting off topic. We love hearing feedback, but conversations about Alliance War don’t belong on the thread about Extreme mode.

If you notice any “defects”, I hope you’ve reported them to support so we can investigate! Thanks.

3 Likes

So the PG is between, from what I assume, people who are around to defend settlements (Klayton) then the people who are the ones in charge of assaults and fighters (Shivs or Fran)

But I believe from the two groups that merge to form the pg are the groups that Munnin referred to( Mafia and Triad)

2 Likes

Do the back patch logos define the inner faction? Because I’ve been comparing the back logos and wondering their significance.

Sweet hero! Love the Siren meets bio Shiv look.

1 Like

There is so many other topics that get to be off topics but when is just a usual off topic you just let it go and I am sure you can’t say differently. But when is something you guys don’t like you close it up it. Anniversary sneak peak two to be closed in just a day? Nice progress :joy:

1 Like

Not really. Some people have their own logo’s. It makes more sense if you know more of the back story behind the Factions.

Is that something you guys would be interested in hearing more about? Would you rather learn lore here, in focused content posts, or in the game?

7 Likes

I’m the one who closes topics. If you’re going to rage, at least point it in the right direction.

3 Likes

I would prefer, at the least, that they had their own faction logo, just like UAF and UAFA.

Lore is always welcome

1 Like

Looks like an awesome bounty hero. Great hero thanks devs

1 Like

Lore in bullet point style with hero releases based on the faction for the month

I remembered that mafia and Triad members combined to form the Guard.

1 Like

Her and Mavin will do nicely! I really like it!
@Muninn If I’m aloud to ask, is there a reason why we are never told if the new hero’s a 5 Star or 3 Star? Just curious…

You can assume that a Hero is 5-star unless I mention it otherwise. Irezumi is 5-star.

Tune in for one more Hero reveal tomorrow!

7 Likes

Thanks! Your awesome! Along with all the other Devs and HHG team!

7 Likes

her basic reminds me a bit of Ana (Overwatch) when i play her on Heroes of The Storm. But for her, the enemy takes DoT once you hit them 5 times in a row.

So is there a relation to Siren and Maven?