Hero Spotlight: Fiber

So for bounty (when she makes bounty rotations), most characters have levels based on their Ruby division, for example tank characters like Cast, Vangaurd, etc. have one (actually it’s two now) maps/levels that they get hunted on. But also Xianjiu runs in these locations because he has Tanked Up, although he is midline. Same thing with Hideo, being a support character though mid line, and therefore gets hunted in the support maps.
If she has her own ruby role, does that mean she will get her own bounty spots? Will she just take rearline, (cause she kinda looks like a rearline), or whatever position she gets put in? Or because she has so much lore behind her and she gets a seperate bounty level like a boss battle? Ngl that’d be cool

She’s Rear Line, so she’ll be in the Rear Line position. We have not designed special Bounty maps for her based on a new Ruby skill.

3 Likes

Reminder: this is an English-only forum. For the sake of moderation, please keep all conversations in English. Thanks.

2 Likes

most probs kurtz or they wont delte anyone

Ummm I’m beginning to get worried now. I still have Elixir and Gunsmoke to open up… Did badly this bounty event wid no mw coins…and these awesome heroes are coming up. Hell… I am running through bad days lol.

That sucks man, I have a bunch of MW coins I save for new hero’s. Maybe join a stronger alliance?

@Muninn We’ll get her frags every war, right? Or it would ben given by the end of the seasons?

she is so OP, maybe impossible to defeat her, if she have 1 - 2 damage dealer allies, she have good cover skill, counter sheild skill

She’s so powerful she don’t need heels for those high heel shoes.image

4 Likes

Now its official. She is rear line…as Muninn said (forgot to check LOL)

Played her and commander a lot in pvp this evening and it was way wins. I am scared of heckler more then I am scared of fiber at the moment.

Kinda disappointed she has Beck’s voice lines. For a 7* war hero a unique kit definitely would’ve fit her design. Maybe @Skathi can voice her? :confused::thinking:

7 Likes

When is the estimated time for the feature hero crate to begin?

1 Like

Excited for the new heroes but since she looks like her frags are only obtainable atm in war does that mean no more Serial frags? Getting close to unlocking him 438/585 but not sure I’ve seen anywhere to get those frags.

I asked myself that. How can get frags of serial now? I’am not soo close like you to win that hero, but I have a much frags of them, in hope to win. But now, I don’t know how can get the serial frags…

1 Like

There’s a big question going around the chat now which is my question too. Is she going to be available in a featured crate within the next few days?

Unfortunately, we can’t give information about timing of upcoming sales or crates. Keep your eyes on the store :eyes:

6 Likes

I found a little similarity with my concept before specifically the use of binary code (in Facebook profile picture) and she repairs all cover too. Just a little.

This is mainly the reason why we don’t acknowledge fan-created Heroes or involve fans in the creation process. It’s too easy for players to claim that large, vague elements of their character’s design influenced something in the game.

Rest assured, while we appreciate our fans and their creativity, any similarities are purely coincidental. We take inspiration from a variety of creative sources and experiences, but we do not lift fan concepts.

Keel had cover-repairing abilities long before you posted your concept, and you can’t really claim a monopoly on binary code.

7 Likes

Question, if AI controlled hero got hit by her bronze skill would they stop attacking or keep attacking?