Hero Spotlight: Fiber

Matador and serial gets nervous before this diva, it seems very promising,

2 Likes

Damn an other, serial,halo,kurtz,kyoshi meta hero, ALL PLAYERS will use the same hero
I am starting to get tired of such a badly balanced game, I play less and less and I have been playing every day for 3 years.Im pretty sure that this hero will be too strong

Woah. Really excited for Fiber. Overal, great design for her abilities. I can see her countering the meta’s everyone tends to use. I love the new addition of a unique Ruby ability, and I couldn’t have asked for a better hero to be implemented into War rewards. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

I want to get her. And slap the Serial

Horray! Facebook is back to normal! LOL :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Now wars are gonna be fun. Let’s see which alliance wins the next season as no one is gonna give up the base.

2 Likes

Is Patriots the next bonus faction?

1 Like

Dope, I’m going to have to buy her crate coins once she is out and ruby her. :smiley:

well they have only published change of war hero, maybe they will be two heroes this month,

1 Like

If she is a war hero + a good hacker, i challenge her to hack the system to/keep change the war timing so that, players from all around the world can get benefits of timezones.
If she interferes in the Min sim & try to provoke heroes to fight against Min then, i’m pretty much sure there will be no war but, just bunch of people not talking to each other.

3 Likes

Hopefully she hacks the war maps and give new ones, especially with no pattern.

2 Likes

Will she be on a 7* crate? I got few 7* tokens.

1 Like

I hope so I have a 7 star token but I wonder if she will get the Serial treatment.

I have 2 of 7* and I saved for this occasion. Hopefully she will be there. As I saved those from months. Hope was worth saving.

1 Like

She won’t be in the 7* Crate. Only those two exact, precise locations we listed.

2 Likes

Is there a dislike button I can click? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Was really hoping she’d be in the 7* Crate.

3 Likes

I mean we needed a new war hero, most war vets have Serial and don’t have an incentive to really grind it out in war.

1 Like

Wooo!!! This hero looks sick and sounds kinda op ngl. Kinda lacking in the name department again but I’ll give it a pass on this one. I take it as Serial will go into the hero crates now?

Hell yes…2 heros I’m actually excited for…been waiting to spend some of this gold…looks like now is the time…

And they did… Damn, now I have to be in war again

1 Like