Hey! Was wondering if you guys can add a gold confirmation on the reset hard daily quests - i was redoing the quests and by instinct clicked on the button to reset too quickly (50 gold). Quite a pain after i spent money on gold in the game :frowning:

Thank you!

1 Like

In addition, it may be better to remove the loudout power lower than recommended warning after 3 ish attempts for the missions

1 Like

First of all, great job on the global launch. I’ve been having a hard time putting this app down. Would like to thank the programmer who did the voice acting for Savage as well. Makes me laugh every time…

Would like to see server shards possibly as it feels I’m trying to play catch up and catching up does feel a bit out of reach. Could see issues maybe with coop modes on lower pop servers but perhaps those could be cross server auto-joins?

Mostly just wanted to thank you all for a great app! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Grizcamp, Savage was voiced by one of our developers. I’ll share your post with him! He will love it.

Server shards have also come up in conversations, though no commitment has been made on that subject yet.

2 Likes

Awesome pitch, love it!

2 Likes

That would be great…

2 Likes

Can u make the downloaded contents saved in the data folder? not as cache as they are now.

I keep downloading the same contents; campaign missions, pvp missions, raids, gauntlet, heroes
It is wasting my time to download it almost every time i play
I dont really mind my time, but my data allowance though
If this keeps as it is now,
Every update means more contents.
more to be wasted

1 Like

The game is really great but i want a little nerf on mandrake i get killed to much by teams with him and i have to use him because of that i think that his cloak need a nerf or longer time to get his cloak because i can just hide the hole match with letting my team do all the work and also make it like halo where it can only be activated once per ally and if a ally dies it resets and cloaks then again(i am talking about his gold skill here)

Oh and it would be great if bolt had a standing Reload like the snipers maybe oro as well and also a energy mid line attacker like cross and bolt could be cool with a bow like them but energy based

Almost Forgot but gaunlet is way too easy for me now i can use any hero i have regardless of the stars and kick ass there make a hard mode for gauntlet for people like me for better rewards because i like it when its somewhat challenging( but not too much that its unfair)

Pé sorry for the bad grammar

Thanks for the feedback @Tranquilmoon606, good to see you on the forums again! :wave:

2 Likes

@Tranquilmoon606, good to see you again. Our next update will include some changes to Mandrake’s balance. The April Update change log should come up in the next few days. It’d be great to hear your post-update feedback!

4 Likes

Thanks huginn and howitzer didnt know you guys knew me but cool i still like the game and play it even after the others left and iam still on the forums even though i dont say anything lastly cool update cant wait To get everyone platinum

1 Like

First of all cool update second i think the nerf on mandrake is worked as far as i can tell sometimes i kill him leaving the others vulnerable. sometimes i cant and die
Third of all i think gammond his kil shot Needs nerf (maybe compensate by slighty increasing his base or elemental damage) but people mostly combine him with mandrake which is not a problem in itself but his kilshot is absurdly strong i checked and it takes almost takes half a tank/frontline hero health and mostly always kils my midline heroes. If they are slightly injured they die which is ridicilous.
His kilshot damage needs to be nerfed and it needs a high chance to miss like clyde ( kinda weird that a robot misses a revolver shot from the hip sometimes, but a cop shooting from the hip with a rifle never misses)
Oh yeah i forgot but how many turrets can castellan place? his ability doesnt tell me(update that in the future)

2 Likes

@Tranquilmoon606 His killshot needs nerf AND chance to miss?
It already has chance to miss, being that its 100% dodgeable.
It shouldn’t have chance to miss by standing in the middle of its radius, it can easily be dodged.

I dont think he needs nerf given that he can be killed quite easily before he cast any skill (at least, at my current level. No idea about plat 60)

1 Like

I dont think it is really dodgeable it shoots way too fast for that and hè is hard to kill when you need to focus on mandrake but really think his killshot is too strong maybe a little nerf is better like a damage nerf then

1 Like

If you start moving the moment you see the skill icon over his head, he wont hit you. If he uses it on an already moving target, he will miss. The problem is that AI wont start moving until he finishes casting the skill, so it will be too late to evade Gammond’s Killshot. But that happens with a lot of skills, like Surge’s levitation

1 Like

Oh yes this community are helpful to remember Bout this game

1 Like

I want to say 2 things…

Firstly you guys have done a quite remarkable job addressing the suggestions and concerns of players in a timely manner. Well done.

However, after playing this game 2 months I can say there are many many things that need some work, even if you decide not to add more modes.

I am invested in providing good feedback, but my suggestions are both incredibly involved and in-depth, is there a better why I can send you guys feedback? Aka, spreadsheets etc?

1 Like

For a week now on the mech raids, the game crashes on surge the final boss. Haven’t been able to get the equipment I need as a result

1 Like

Really? The Surge/Savage/Halloway/Galante bug has already been fixed for me. Maybe you should try reinstalling the game

1 Like