Fan Art Gallery

Just made a cute emote of oracle,

She loved it. Do you love it?

11 Likes

Just dropping these rangers here… hheheeheh

Choose your best ranger… LOL

PS. sorry i forgot to put “s” on “ranger”

12 Likes

I don’t think this would Exactly be considered “Fan Art” but I do spend a lot of time on my Hero Hunter YouTube Channel editing video Thumbnails, I usually like to make parodies of stuff people will recognize.

12 Likes

:medal_sports::skull:Who summoned Dreadnought?? Anyways here comes the human tank!!:skull::medal_sports: Couldn’t find a tank emoji.:disappointed_relieved:

13 Likes

That is amazing. :smiley: (20 character limit)

2 Likes

Drawn by me, edited by @neogens :grin:

3 Likes

Some more fan-made emoji additions to the HH Community Discord!

4 Likes

I will add this to my channel cover :star_struck:

how do you do it? it looks cool) can I ask to draw something for my YouTube channel? :fist_right::fist_left:

@neogens i can’t customize the frames :thinking:

1 Like

@KolganKnG Don’t forget to ask for people’s permissions before using their fan content!

1 Like

And now we know what art theft feels like!

2 Likes

Are you seriously? it is not joke?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: @Muninn

It’s best practice to obtain permission from the artist before using their art for personal or commercial use. It’s intellectual property, and should be respected.

Once you get permission, make sure to credit the artist!

4 Likes

So I also brazenly and soullessly stole these pictures from your team?) :thinking:

1 Like

That’s different! We’re referring to using @neogens personal artwork.

Hothead Games has a fan content policy on our website. Whatever art we provide through our fan kits are available to content creators. Reference: https://hotheadgames.com/fan-content-policy/

3 Likes

It is a pity that you have not completed this document for a very long time…

1 Like

I removed his picture. it’s stupid) I still don’t understand your position. this is strange…

Think of it like plagiarism. Your using someone else’s artwork, who didn’t give you permission, and you didn’t cite where you received the work.

6 Likes

Art is intellectual property. The artist owns the rights to it. Generally, people need to obtain permission before sharing or using other people’s art for personal or commercial use.

For example, let’s say an artist makes a super awesome picture, and someone else takes it to use as a picture on a t-shirt to sell on their website. This person didn’t make the art, but are now selling this shirt and profiting off of another person’s work. The artist has the right to sue this person selling shirts, since this person is making money off of their intellectual property and did not grant this person permission to do this.

Hothead Games, as a company, makes a lot of art. Because we love players interacting with our games and content, we created a fan content policy so that fans could use our art to make creative content, without them having to worry about legal issues. Of course, there’s conditions on there that you can’t claim our art as your own/sell it etc, but for the most part, using the art that we provide in the fan kits is totally fine. We’ve explicitly given permission for people to use our art in the ways outlined in the policy.

When it comes to an individual artist, the same rules apply. Obviously, they’re not a company like us who have these policies in place, but they have rights to their own artwork. If you take someone’s artwork to use on your personal website or youtube channel without asking permission, you’re basically stealing their art for your own profit. The best way to use other people’s art is to ask permission first to share it, and make sure you credit them on your website or youtube info page, but only AFTER the artist says it’s OK.

Side note: I will be updating the fan kit, but it’s a lot of work! Hopefully (no promises) it should be updated by the end of this year.

9 Likes