• PvP Tournaments
  • New PVP Season
  • Co-op Raids
  • Alliance Wars
  • Ethereal Raid
  • Extreme Raid

:sparkles: Additional events

Min’s Danger Sim - “Sham-rocked 2024” !

Gather around and come claim your 4-leaf clovers! The luckiest time and event of the year is here!

Beat waves and boss waves of enemy teams, progress through the checkpoints and reach Waves 40 and 45 to obtain a thematic Rare Skin for Ryker and Portrait! There is also a very special Core waiting for you at Wave 50!

:sparkles: Hero changes:

:muscle: Buffed Heroes:

Odachi, Gammond, Spewage :point_right: Hero Buffs - 7.9 - Patch Notes - Official Hero Hunters Community

:gear: BUG FIXES & MISC.:

• Fixed the issue with the manual activation of Raijin’s Silver Skill;
  • Fixed a bug which caused Altera’s Platinum Skill passive effect to still trigger even after Altera has died;
4 Likes

Marcus’s father really fell for William Dafoe :skull:

Nice little update. Spewages mythic is great!
And glad to see the shamrock sim return, but I feel it’s a missed opportunity to give the shamrock skin to a hero (Ryker) who needs one. He already has a Rare+ skin while others only have commons, but on the bright side at least the new one provides different bonuses.

1 Like

I remember when I joined my very first alliance in this game which was in Expert bracket, they dropped some serious wisdom on me. They said “Lazy, one day some people will waste their time reading your comment.” I guess today is that day.

1 Like