Anniversary store

I really feel as the player is not really heard by hot head any way no matter what is brought up seems to fall on deaf ears. It is sad that after all the time and money that so many of us that has been here from the beginning have dropped on this game doesn’t really seem to matter at this point we keep waiting for some good changes to come along but it is the same old story as this anniversary store shows, this should have been monumental occasion but it has fallen flat. If hot head is listening they just don’t really seem to care. I have stayed mainly because of the friends that I have made within my alliance but it will not keep me here indefinitely. I am sure that most of us will not be here for the next anniversary if things go on as they have so far which is very sad but then again nothing last forever

3 Likes

Rokybr speaks for me!

1 Like

Devs have said many times that all feedback is read and taken into account, you will never see immediate changes in game from feedback, the only time I have ever seen this happen is with Briar when she was released and they removed Panzer from her solo raid. Reality is I agree this was a let down and our voices should be heard, but I want to remind everyone to remain civil as you have and know that just because a dev hasn’t responded saying we are listening, doesn’t mean they are not. I hope next hunt they are aware of this visceral reaction and don’t make the same mistake, whether they were aware this would happen or not, they are now unequivocally aware of what we expect from the store. We will have to wait until the next hunt to see what they think of our opinions and if they hold any weight.

2 Likes

The thing is they add stuff to the game like every month almost and keep giving out free hero crates. I don’t get the big deal you guys keep making, if you feel like it’s beating a dead horse then please go find another game or go read a book in your spare time or by all means go learn a new language and be more productive in your life.

How do you know anything about the productivity in any of our lives? Maybe you should stick to topic’s and not assume to know anything about the productivity in anyone else’s that you don’t know or tell people what they should or should not do. We have a right to voice our opinions. Most of my alliance members work long hours and there are a great deal of them who speak more than one language. And we have spent great deals of cash to support hot head.

2 Likes

Haha I am not the one complaining that the devs don’t listen to me lol.

My post gave other options some could do instead of complaining, it makes no sense to complain about the same stuff over and over and threatening to quit when they see you logging in to collect rewards daily.

I play this game mostly on the treadmill and I listen to audiobooks to learn another language so the suggestion I gave wasn’t to be mean it’s just how I pass time. If you took the game less serious then you wouldn’t need to complain so much when these devs can’t change things as fast as you would like them to. You could message me on discord and I could show you pictures of how awesome my life is if you wanted btw. :slight_smile:

That’s okay I don’t really care to know anyone that calls themself the man or have any contact in discord

1 Like

I’m going to be honest here. Although many of you expected a Halloween 2.0, I went into this with no expectations. I knew if I had lofty expectations or set them too high, I’d be disappointed. So, when I opened up the store, I looked to see what there was and when I found out, I shrugged, said, ‘still cool, but now who do I focus on?’ and I moved on…closing out the window, I then realized…‘oh man, the community was really hyped on Halloween Store 2.0’ and then hopped over to VIP and discord to see the chaos that ensued.

Maybe it didn’t get to me so much last week, because of some other real serious things going on in my life (best friend died, immediate family catching COVID), so there was a certain perspective to it all. Maybe my focus was off. Maybe I stopped caring about a game. I don’t know if I would have reacted in any other way than I had, but it was definitely not with the backlash that became evident for the next many days. I was dealing with my own stuff, yes, but I didn’t have the feelings many of you had. I guess I was pretty numb throughout the week due to my own personal circumstances and a videogame just didn’t meet the criteria to warrant any energy from me. I was pretty, ‘meh’ about it, but was still happy we got something. Muninn said something that stuck with me about abusive relationships and love on Discord and it stuck with me…and it’s gotten me thinking a lot lately, because we could literally take that logic or wisdom into a lot of arenas within our lives.

In any case, I still love this game and I’m here til the bitter end, whenever that is. HH forever!

Happy Anniversary everyone. I hit my 1000 days last week, which I hadn’t even realized until today.

8 Likes

Hi Raz,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I understand your circumstances but my post here has nothing to deal with any bad feeling or reaction that happened. What I understand is that anniversary is bigger than public holiday, in that case, the Hero Hunters anniversary should be more relevant than Halloween. After taking that point in consideration we should expect at least the same level of events and rewards, I’m not asking for more either asking for immediate changes, it’s not because none of the devs came here to say something that I’m saying things like “do it to prove your love, or you don’t love me”. I understand they have a lot on their plate, my feedback and many others are about telling them our frustration, we have this right, as they have too! If they want to talk about a toxic relationship, so let’s go: I agree with their point that we shouldn’t expect immediate changes but we should be able to expect answers, which hasn’t happened. A relationship is a 2 way road, we’ve given our feedback, I’m still waiting for someone from Hot Head to give theirs, I’m not asking them to agree with me, I’m asking to have a dialogue, that’s it.

10 Likes

I don’t want to beat a dead horse, but I agree that the anniversary store is quite underwhelming, a major disappointment.

1 Like

You said it best and exactly how I am feeling. This toxic statement or love it or leave it kind of mentality is a bit overboard I was just voicing my point of view I am not expecting an instant change not does love have anything to do with a video game. If the feed back from the player is so welcomed I don’t understand why it is treated like a personal attack. I play this game with my friends for a little bit of escape from my day to day but it is now feeling like a huge amount of drama. I do appreciate the things you said Rokybr…Cheers!

3 Likes

I’m assuming that you weren’t there when Discord was going crazy last Friday to warrant his response to THAT situation? The words he said were in context mainly to Discord and VIP’s state at those times, not directed towards this topic.

Context, people. I probably shouldn’t have even said anything, because everyone is taking what I intended to say literally. I simply said that I liked what he said, could use it other areas of my life, it’s what it meant to me… cuz I can only ever speak for my situation, thoughts, or how I view something. That’s all I was doing, was giving my own personal take without attacking anyone in particular.

1 Like

Nope, I wasn’t there. I’m currently living in Australia so when everything happened was in the middle of the night for me. I understand that answer is correlated to what happened but where’s the answer to my topic? I believe I’m being fair and polite, I’m open for dialogue so I don’t see any reason of having my toxic relationship with them where I’m talking to myself and not being listened either answered, even with an “Ok, we hear you and will come up with something”.
Also, yes, we can use that sentence for personal life, completely agree with you, not just with a relationship but with many other things and I’m happy that it somehow fit a purpose for you to help you through your personal issues.
Anyway, I’m still waiting for some position from the Devs, any position, to agree or disagree. The only way to grow and change for better is helping each other, so I’m trying to do my bit.

Unfortunately, I think you will be waiting a while, then, because one of the last things he said after that whole debacle was this…

1 Like

Not only that, but it was said that the criticism from the forums and Discord has been read and will be noted for future hunts. There’s not much else to discuss related to this topic.

1 Like

I’m patient :man_shrugging:t2:. It’s just sad the game suffer because of some people actions. But it is what it is. Let’s see how long players like me can hold on.

3 Likes

I’m surprised this hasn’t been shut down yet lmao

2 Likes

Hero hunters for life

1 Like

I was talking about the thread not the game

1 Like

It’s naive to think that they don’t have algorithms or data analysts that look at every new hero/event/offer that gets put out there and reports on the uptake, how much that campaign made them and how many new signups it generated vs people who haven’t logged in the past 30 days~

The end game player is not the target audience, the players who have been playing for 3,4 years are not the target audience. They are the players that don’t need anything, they don’t have a NEED to grow their account. Those aren’t the players spending big bucks to “catch up” with those end game players by buying gold, hero’s, recharges etc.

So it takes you a month to grind a single MKVI token, so what…why does HH care when there are other players buying crates and recharges to get their lvl 90 hero up to level 95 so they can join the stagnant list of monthly grinders trying to ruby their hero’s.

“This game is dead/dying”, no it isn’t…maybe for you it is because you are at the end of it’s life, but i’m sure there are hundreds/thousands more just starting that 2-3-4 year journey and those are the cash cows that HH need to be milking to grow their business and the events and offers they put out are geared towards them.

As someone who has logged in almost daily for the past 3 years, it sucks…but i’ve accepted that’s the reality of end-game now.

3 Likes