Anniversary store

Hi Devs,

First of all, happy anniversary! Now let’s talk! I think everyone was expecting a lot from the anniversary update and when it finally arrived, wasn’t the greatest to be honest but I’m not here for that. Today started the anniversary hunt and with that comes the store, other thing that kinda let us down. We were expecting surprises, but good ones, not bad. The Halloween hunt store was waaaaay better than the anniversary one, what is a shame, it supposed to be at least same level of rewards, we could get 5 times each core and now only 1. I would like to hear everyone’s opinion and even the opinion from the Devs. Let’s have a good hunt everyone!

29 Likes

Everyone I know feels let down as well myself included. Halloween store was amazing and this for some of us that has been here since the beginning is like a deflated ballon.

9 Likes

Agreed this is not at all what we were expecting

7 Likes

I was really hoping to be able to buy more than just one of each of the platinum cores. The plat4 and plat5 cores are the biggest hold up in getting heroes to ruby level and at the moment the only way to collect the p4 and p5 cores is via a single normal mission with a terrible drop rate. It takes over a month of daily grinding to get a single core and you need 2 x plat4 cores plus 1 x plat5 core before you can even think of getting a single hero to ruby. This is driving me crazy. Every two months I am offered the chance to buy one (1!) core but is over a hundred dollars and I have no way of affording that.
Anyway, yeah, like you said, this treasure hunt store is very disappointing.

8 Likes

Sighs

7 Likes

This was suppose to be a super big anniversary surprise for all players new an old to the game but yet this has to be one of the biggest let downs in an update for this game. No new changes to anything that’s actually needed for the game aka bounty rewards an especially how war is done or the fact for cores mkv&vi plat ones take so long to grind from just 1 mission with dismal drop rates an if u want to buy them then when the special offers are around I hope y’all saved some $$$ cuz it cost a lot An then the anniversary store as once it was brought up that there was no Christmas hunt there would be a big surprise for the anniversary an we all figured the store would be included but yet this one is beyond a let down to players I know an have talked to such a disappointment all around to the players of this game.

6 Likes

This update and scavenger hunt store is a bigger letdown than MK.2. I haven’t spoken to anyone that doesn’t feel the same way. The update wasn’t impressive at all and the store is below mediocre. “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

10 Likes

Agreed. 6 I thought was a lot. 2 would make us think y’all cared somewhat. 1 is a slap in the face considering you gave 6 at Halloween. Giving more doesn’t lower your revenue. When you gave me 6 I bought 100$ packs for the first time and multiple ones. I wouldn’t be surprised if the hunt is not completed by players. Fix the store. Not asking for 6 again but 1 seems like a mistake

20 Likes

I agreed.I expect a lot of things like hero crate tokens, legendary skins. this scavanger hunt store is very disappointing.It is much bad than Halloween store.

7 Likes

the gifts are underwhelming and it makes no sense to offer bronze fuel cells or throwing knives as those are easy to get… the point of the store is to be able to buy things which we usually wouldnt get or are very hard to get like plat core mk6 or rare skins etc

4 Likes

The devs won’t be satisfied until there are waves of people quitting this game. If I was t so close to my alliance mates I probably would have quit a long time ago. Yet another slap in the face.

6 Likes

Me and most of my game friends considering last update as a total rubbish. 1 core each? Just one bloody core mkVI, V, IV etc.? After over 3 years playing that game, most of old school players like us, we ready to leave game, after what that silly update brought us. we been waiting too long on some decent changes, because we love that game and our game mates. But enough is enough devs… there is many other game to play with.So sad. Shame… shame… shame on you.
Bloody Studmuffin
DOFD

5 Likes

See? 4 year anniversary sucks just by looking at that pathetic anniversary store.

3 Likes

This times aniversary update is is very disappointing. specialy scavenger hunt store. currently players with the account level 95 or above only have intereste in cores specialy mk5 and mk6. Stamina they can buy, fragments they can purchase from heronium store, also same for skill points/skins/skin tokens. Players with Account above 95 level have everything. currently they need most of all is mk5 and mk6. everyone is focusing on leveling up team level and grinding frags of cores thats all.

4 Likes

Let’s be fair to himself – anniversary shop it’s laughing of the face for each player. Puny Anniversary update, puny events, puny rewards… If shop from non anniversary event was x5 better then now it’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

very disppointing…nothing worth to buy except the core mk 1-6 only 1 each. Even i hope to get 1-2 rare skins but only have nightingale and ryker’s which are easy to get with nanodust…

3 Likes

Yea it sucks and was a let down but hopefully more people will get upset and stop playing then I’ll be the strongest player around lol

5 Likes

It’s pretty obvious that the game is dead. I am also on the verge of quit. It was great playing HH and thanks to all the devs anyway.

2 Likes

Awesome, feel free to do so anytime my friend. It’s better to get outside and go hiking anyway

1 Like

Hero Hunters is CURSED, you can never leave this game… :upside_down_face:

You’ll come back sooner or later… :dizzy_face:

3 Likes