Addressing This Week's Issues

It was an exploit, u hero hunters F’ed up and now people are complaining your taking too much back, it was your guys fault so u shouldn’t have taken nothing back now watch how many people leave your game.

3 Likes

I have a big problem with you accessing my account and changing the status afterwards. I have no way to check this.
I will probably stop with hero hunters because this is not serious.
if a bug occurs, that’s it
HH problem, this should not occur like many other problems in the past.

4 Likes

well hello the community … when i wake up i found him with 0 $ and 0 endurance but no worries i had already burnt to up the team level !! MESSAGES FOR DEVELOPERS, YOU HAVE ALWAYS CERTIFIED THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE POSSIBILITY OF INTERVENING IN THE PERSONAL ACCOUNT OF PLAYERS WHEN WE ALWAYS REPORT SOME PROBLEMS … ALTHOUGH BURG HAS OCCURRED, YOU ARE ENTERING OUR ACCOUNT BY THE SAME OPPORTUNITY I HOPE TO RESPECT OUR PRIVATE LIVES. NOW, WE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE POSSIBILITY OF ENTERING OUR ACCOUNTS WHEN A MAJOR PROBLEM WILL BE REPORTED IN THE FUTURE, SAY YOU CAN NOT INTERVENE THANKS

5 Likes

So what if people spent all pvp gems. Do all those frags get reverted?more then the 3x
What if someone spent 10k stamina doing 13-5 normal on auto to not use all quick win tickets are all the mk frags taken.
If more cash was spent then a person had on upgrading skills do the skills get lowered?
Also what about the people that bought the heroium store 3 times. Do those items get pulled. Cause it cost like 50 k to buy store x3 is much more then 3x rewards. Asking for a friend

2 Likes

The problem has been addressed. There’s no need for this to continue. The Devs will not reverse anything beyond this point. Everyone just be patience as more glitches will happen hahaha :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Alex, they are the creators of the game, they should have access to all accounts if it needs to be changed. They probably have the rights to change information in the ToS, that you and everyone else agree to by playing the game

Checking again. My alvarez started 8star. Winning 175frags then 3times rewarding should have him at least 9stars.still 8star now. I think they took all. This is sad

3 Likes

Yes my moss is at the same amount of frags prior to reward so actually no they did not fix it. I should have received 300 moss frags. So you can say issue has been resolved but it was not. I imagine you were a person that did not receive large rewards so your happy others did not as well. My 25.5k heroium from alverez was not given to me either. So maybe read the topic instead of just saying it’s a dead issue

2 Likes

what others are not understanding is that people are not complaining about the extra rewards being taken away. The issue we have is that they took hero tokens that we already had before the glitch. And atleast for me, it seems like i didnt recieve any hero tokens from the rewards, let alone 3x.

And im sure anyone would be angry if hero tokens were taken away esp after we put in all the effort and time.

There has been some calculation error but the dev team/customer support are not willing to even investigate.

4 Likes

Support didn’t answer my queries either.
I didn’t hack those rewards. The game ask me to claim it. So I get it.
Now they pullout all now I have no QW tickets left. Which manage using. Now I have none.
I felt imbalance now.
Sorry I’m just angry. I love this game but this is poorly handled glitch

1 Like

i appreciate them allowing us to have 3x rewwrds… but if ppl r saying theyve lost tokens they had before the glitch and also not recieved the 3x ttokens, then the dev team should investigate. its possible their fix didnt work for everyone…

@Muninn dev team needs to look into this as there are many ppl affected by it

1 Like

How do I have heronium this is my smallest sub was it part of glitch? I didn’t play pvp on that account tho. @Muninn what?

I dont care that they have taken the rewards back… couldn’t care less. They have said time after time that they cannot access player accounts and rectify issues that have been reported … yet on this occasion they have entered everyone’s accounts and taken items that they shouldnt have taken.

7 Likes

They also cant provide calculations as to how they came to the items to take back… this is pretty poor on your part HH. In fact very poor.

1 Like

There are alot of players reporting that you have taken all there items that they had before the glitch. What are you going to do to fix this?

2 Likes

It is always pvp that has problems.

I’m just glad the glitch was noticed and fixed relatively fast.

1 Like

It is an absolute cheek how to deal with paying customers. It cannot be that you will be punished for your mistakes. I already invested in doublers before the event, which I have now lost through you. The compensation already posted is absolutely ridiculous compared to this

2 Likes

This has been handled super well, great job by the HH team on fixing it up. Thanks for the gildeds!

1 Like

If the glitch is fixed as they say. Why there is many that they had more money and items before starting to claim rewards from the glitch then they have now after the calculation. Don’t you see the caring? Last a dev has responded here is 14 hours ago, and this should be like a live matter answering with the issue. There is just politics in this. Once in 4 years they talk on Election Day :joy:. Your game stamina is vanished and don’t waste yours too in here. Just my opinion. Love for all.

1 Like