Addressing This Week's Issues

This forums blowing up… It seems like a lot of people are upset that the devs gave us Triple the rewards AND gilded tokens for a mess up which most of u complaining took advantage of… be grateful, if not getting rewards that you had to cheat at makes you not want to play…then… bye bye then.
Thanks for squaring this up… definitely the right thing to do… for I heard people getting 60 times the amount exploiting this glitch.

7 Likes

With the last glitch that hh removed…I initially had my alvarez in 9 stars but only claimed heronium and now I’m seeing my alvarez in 8stars which is so messed up and ■■■■■■ up after all my effort

Thanks for the fix! Tbh I was one of those type of people that abused the heck out of this but still felt a bit guilty, at least HH fixed it and provided some sort of equal ground.

4 Likes

You stole from me at leat 10m cash and 1.5k stamina that I had before the pvp event. Now I am left with 1m cash and 100 stamina. I hope you can solve this issue soon please @munnin

2 Likes

I am glad that this Issue got fixed . I myself got the reward for 10 times but reported the issue to support at the earliest . I knew eventually this issue will get fixed, so I refrained myself from using any of that extra PVP gems , Cash and stamina for any upgrades . Didn’t play PVP to not mess up my PVP gems total . After this fix , I don’t see any problem in my PVP Gems , Cash and Stamina . 2 Gilded Token and some Cash is nice gesture by developers as compensation for all .

1 Like

How’d you get compensation cash if you claimed it more than 3 times? The message said you wouldn’t get anything if you did

Edit: reread it said your get money if you didn’t do it

2 Likes

No the message said it would be reduced to x3 claims

I am not happy with this; I now have less than I had before; some glitches are left alone like the ruby glitch, now you take more than I had before and haven’t returned my quick win tickets as well.

2 Likes

What did you get in return?

Some people got 3x the rewards, while others simply got reset. I placed top 7% in Elite and have the same amount of Alvarez and Moss frags as I did before the glitch occurred.

2 Likes

I didn’t got any fragments from that event. Only 3 times the bucks and stamina. Why is that? @Muninn

1 Like

I got 360k cash . When they took away my rewards , they would have taken all the Cash I got . I may have used 2* reward cash in Silver Crate as I already had 65M Cash before this glitch. So now I recieved my 3rd time reward through the mail that is 360k cash .

1 Like

Thats a bit of a problem.

Devs took 30m form my cash too! Please give the money back we save that for so long to have it for Bounties! Devs say made their calculations… well, you made it wrong! Please give people their money back. This is like HH Government gave everyone a TAX

2 Likes

@munnin, please can you provide me with the calculation of that you have taken from my account. I want to see how you got to the amounts I have now. I had more prior to the glitch then I have now.

2 Likes

Honestly, great job guys i really think this was the best way to fix it and still make it fair for others, :+1:

3 Likes

Great work HH TEAM!! For helping who play fair in game… Have a great day

1 Like

If I understand correctly well all get 3 times the reward regardless of how many times we claimed. If that’s correct I wasn’t compensated correctly after rollback. My Alvarez had full stars before rollbavk so I should’ve had herioniom after rollback. I had 0 herioiuum after rollback. My moss was 3 stars before. After rollback back he’s at 180. He should have an additional 240 since I earned 80 in pvp. Also I should have at least 1500 energy and more pvp points… Maybe those rewards are still to come

I’m confused on what was taken away. I seent email on support to clear things. I feel like not winning on pvp.

for once I have to complain, too.
I was at 100% rank, now it’s like I didn’t do PvP in general because Moss and Alzarez are back to 8* and 7* with the same amount of fragments.
for a non-competitive VIP0, that bug was a miracle to me, all those resources I’ll never have again.

3 Likes