About the Alliance Recruitment category

Hey Hunters,

This area is for everything and anything to do with Alliances!

We encourage Alliances looking for more active members to post here and also hunters that are looking for an active alliance to browse!

Here are some quick rules for this area of the Forum:

• Excessive bumping will be treated as spamming, and will be actioned under the forum rules.
  • Bumping is only permitted once per calendar day.
  • If you hijack a recruitment thread, whether to promote your own alliance or run it off course, you are liable to receive a warning or a forum posting suspension.
3 Likes

Where is the healer (Heal)

Started a little while ago. Looking for people to join and have fun.

We are looking for Active players. We use Discord for communication. Memes welcome and heavily encouraged. Be polite and you’ll fit in.

Level 25+

Are there any active players in this game? There never seems to be anyone on.

2 Likes

I’m am usually always active and I’m on all weekdays except weekends. I’m trying to get a active clan which is really hard. Nobody is really committed to this game. I would to help you if have any questions.

3 Likes

You find an alliance yet? If not check out Usstm is recruiting active player to help us grow check us out if interested

1 Like

POWRD is lookibg for daily active players. Bounty and weekly patrol minimum requirements. 700k minimum loadout.

Iron Horse recruiting active players

Hey what up bro l, I’m in a active clan and we are looking for active recruits. You seem like you could be a good candidate for our alliance. Our alliance name is LDJDB. Look us up for please. Thank you

JDV stealth gorillas lookin for members 70+ hit me up VISCOGUY[quote=“Howitzer, post:1, topic:942, full:true”]

Hey Hunters,

This area is for everything and anything to do with Alliances!

We encourage Alliances looking for more active members to post here and also hunters that are looking for an active alliance to browse!

Here are some quick rules for this area of the Forum:

• Excessive bumping will be treated as spamming, and will be actioned under the forum rules.
  • Bumping is only permitted once per calendar day.
  • If you hijack a recruitment thread, whether to promote your own alliance or run it off course, you are liable to receive a warning or a forum posting suspension.
    [/quote]

If you are still looking we could definitely use a player like you