5 Star Hero Concept: Exo

EXO

I know what I’m capable of; I am a soldier now, a warrior. I am someone to fear, not hunt.

• Exo lives on the planet Malastare. It is a very dark and creepy planet, the perfect place for any villain like him. He has his own secret lair there where he forges weapons and upgrades his armor.
• Exo does not choose to work for the KLG. Kurtz brainwashed him and Dogface reprogrammed him when he was with the KLG.
• He is one of Kurtz’ finest bounty hunters. He is often sent to hunt down members of People’s Guard so Kurtz can take over settlements protected by them.

(Midline DPS)

KURTZ’ LAWGIVERS

Weapon: Crimson-X
Weapon Type: Pulse Rifle
Rate of Fire: 7.5 rounds / second
Ammo Capacity: 35 rounds / mag
Reload Time: 1 second
Damage: Similar to Cinder

Bronze: Smoke Grenade - Drops a smoke grenade beneath him, making him invisible for the next 15 seconds.

Silver: Helix Rockets - Fires a volley of rockets, dealing high damage and silences them for 5 seconds.

Gold: Corruption - Creates nanite swarms when running out of ammo that smashes into the targeted enemy, dealing medium damage per second for 5 seconds. Additionally, it stuns the targeted enemy for 2 seconds.

Platinum: Addition - [Smoke Grenade] heals a low amount of health per second and gives him a 20% higher movement speed while it’s active.

Ruby: Doing Damage- The difference between a good DPS Hero and a great DPS Hero lies in the amount of damage they can dish out. This Hero receives a high Energy Attack Damage bonus, as well as a 30% Skill Charge bonus for their Bronze Skill.

4 Likes