Your Ideas On Who is The Strongest Heroes

Being a veteran, I start to think about my team compositions and I thought who is the strongest hero in all categories (Health/DMG/Skills) and modes. I used to think Clyde but his health is way too low. My strongest in Artemis and I think Arty is the strongest.

What’s your ideas?

1 Like

Artemis strongest?
She has decent basic attack but inaccurate, her bronze can deal serious damage but can be easily interrupted…

I have a 10 star Plat Artemis. Maybe I have not been using her long enough but I don’t necessarily see her as being the “strongest”.

Would u mind explaining why u think she’s the strongest? Haha

Clearly, it’s Hideo, because he has the guts to elbow-drop anybody and everybody, event VTOL’s and giant mecha.

7 Likes

Well for one, great DMG and when you get her to gold, she can disrupt enemies from using her basic attacks, basically a much, much better version of sentry.

i’ll go with munnin direction

definitely matador, how he can leap forth and back with that body?! even carrying the LMG with him?!

I bet Razorback is the strongest. He even taunts all his enemies while in the battlefield… and the great part is, he even smiles… with no fear… ALL MIGHT… hahahah :joy:

1 Like

Also, he has a claymore strapped to his chest. That’s gutsy.

1 Like

Every day is leg day for Matador.

3 Likes

Hideo’s thighs though.

1 Like

But his perfect ass makes up for any minor imperfections elsewhere lol :slight_smile:

1 Like