You didn’t REALLY think that was going to stop me?....did you?

Looked into the history. He was banned for calling the guy out in this screen shot and calling him names in forum, not for the points in this post. Making a 2nd when your 1st is banned probably violates forum rules. It’s not about HHG trying to silence discussion, it’s about being civil.

This is another completely viable solution. It might make people cranky going against such wildly different powers, but they deserve it. And no tweaks to heroes either.

I like the idea, but a lot of people have a hero 1* higher then the other, so if I run a 4x 9* and 10* team I get a 5k power punishment, getting those other hero’s to 10* will cost me 4320 frags, given that I collect 60 frags each day, I’ll need 72 days to make me unpunished

Right, but a 5k power difference isn’t THAT huge. Plus, if you face a team with all 10* plat they would probably have around a 5k power difference above you anyways to account for 4 of them being a star higher.

Of course different parameters could be put in place so that the penalties only start kicking in if there is a 2 rank or star difference, and have the penalties be bigger than what I initially posted. These things would have to be fine turned.

True, that’s why I also said I liked the idea haha

But that just doesn’t make sense. He wasn’t doing anything wrong on that second account. He was civil, didn’t say anything mean, nor did he call names. He made a point, and they banned him. Seems fishy to me. But I digress. Better shut my mouth before I get banned too. :zipper_mouth_face:

He got banned for creating a 2nd account to avoid his first name, has nothing to do with this post, also if they wanted to silence this thread it would have been shut down and taken off the forum, yes they do have the power to take away a topic…

2 Likes

Naw, probably just having a 2nd account after having the 1st is banned is usually a bannable offense. Most forums dont let banned people back on under a 2nd name if they heavily enforce banning. Then no one would care if they got banned. He did nothing inherently wrong in his 2nd account, but its mere existence is banable.

@miclowgunman
Frankly he did little in the first rant that others weren’t also guilty of in the same flame war. I’m curious why the big stick was reserved for Majik. At least 1 other account should have been locked for multiple instances of name calling, ad hominem attacks and profanity (the last of which I’m also guilty of), but that account is still active. A little parity of justice should be in effect here imo.

3 Likes

Because of pvp events where you get 15x the points for the new hero. I think many use 6or 7 maybe 8* if the new hero doesn’t absolutely suck. Get a new hero to 10* right away isn’t feasible.

Long time no see sogui, still fighting with 10* hero’s at lvl 50? Somewhere around 30k? Or are you already at 32k?

Sogui is the best min maxer, he has an amazing tactic nobody can use because we upgrade hero’s, good work man, I’m so proud of you

7 Likes

Lmfao, you’re the epitome of trash is this game. All I’ve seen you do on this forum is bash majic for having no pvp skill. We all know damn well, the only one who has no pvp experience is you. Please keep your asinine comments to yourself. All you do is bring toxicity to any forum post.

3 Likes