Winter Holiday 2019 Update

Min’s Danger Simulator Keeps Crashing around level 6 for me.

1 Like

We’re aware of the issue. Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s working perfectly now. Great job guys.

Thanks very much for making Blood Wraith and Claus available too.

2 Likes

I won a holiday token at the event, but it was immediately converted to dollars.

Will the original holiday infants be distributed again?

1 Like

We are working on sending out the candies to everyone. It’ll be out soon hopefully.

1 Like

Bootboy is under the assumption that it is in fact still December.

1 Like

The extra holiday tokens are appreciated. Thank you for the timely response to simulator error.

1 Like

hey think about the bright side of the error earlier. Free money!!!

1 Like

Will leftover candy canes get converted into anything? I have some excess and I don’t really know if I should buy skins I already have with them or not.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick fix! :wink: I also am pretty sure leftover candy canes convert to cash, with the level 40 awards for the min danger simulator being the equivalent of 1 million cash.

Yes, I too have now bought everything in the holiday store except Halo and Xianjiu skins bc I have them already, and I only have 18/100 presents found. (Min 50/50 completed)

Thank you for putting skin tokens in the store. :unamused:

Way to over correct. I have bought everything in the store already except the 2x 3500 skins (which I already have), and I still have 2700 candy canes left. I have almost all of the candy canes from the scavenger hunt left as well, so I will end up with roughly 4000 extra with nothing to spend them on, even after buying all 4 skins I already own. If I didn’t buy any skins I would have around 10k+ candy canes left.

Why were there so few things to buy this time around in the holiday store, yet so many ways to get the candy canes?

1 Like

This is not the place to post about the document. There’s already a post for it

Thought I put it in the right thread. I didn’t thanks.

When you buy the skins you’ve already earned, it turns into skin dust

Hi, seasons greetings.
I must confess this is the first game, since I began gaming that has caught my attention, time and even finance.
Great work.
Great work.
However I have some little challenges, but I will pick up the one about our patrol crate.
We(Tokoyami squad, DSPU) have been trying to level up and be among the top players. But patrols is something we are still battling with. Been on plat and still come close to hitting plat 1. But end up failing, because sometimes the crates are presenting smaller patrols.
But yesterday the patrols ended and we can’t claim the rewards, nor even start up another.
Please help out