Winter Holiday 2019 Update

The Winter Holiday 2019 Update is COMING SOON!

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

December 2019 Events Calendar: https://bit.ly/33OKkEI
January 2020 Events Calendar: Coming soon!

:sparkles: What’s New? :sparkles:

:mechanical_arm: New Hero: Klayton :mechanical_arm:

Klayton, the Cybernetically Enhanced Bouncer, is a rough and tough Frontline brawler who takes hits as well as he lands them. His Skills focus on counters, Stuns, and self buffs that combine to make him an absolute unit on the battlefield.

Check out his skills here: https://bit.ly/2DRHPHl

:joystick: Klayton Skin Event: Cyber Punch 2020 :video_game:

Grab your friends and hit the Dojo for Co-op Raid Cyber Punch 2020 and a chance to win awesome rewards, including Klayton’s exclusive skin, Cybernetic! This event will be taking place from Jan. 10th, 2020 to Jan. 17th, 2020.

Take on enemies and collect Cyber Tokens:

• Level 35+ = 50 Cyber Tokens
  • Level 45+ = 100 Cyber Tokens
  • Level 55+ = 125 Cyber Tokens
  • Level 70+ = 150 Cyber Tokens
  • Level 85+ = 175 Cyber Tokens
  • Level 90+ = 200 Cyber Tokens

Use your Cyber Tokens to open Cyber Crates, which cost 200 tokens. Cyber Tokens and the Cyber Crate will expire Jan 17th, 2020, 11 AM PST, so make sure to use them before then!

The Cyber Crate continues the tradition of having great prizes, including Cyber’s exclusive skin Cybernetic (complete with chromed hair) and Gilded Tokens !

NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your Cybernetic Skin if you win it. If you win the skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.

:christmas_tree: Holiday Events! :santa:

We have lots of events to keep you warm and toasty this Holiday Season!

:gift: Winter Holiday Scavenger Hunt :gift:

The Winter Holiday Scavenger Hunt is back! Find presents hidden throughout the game to earn Holiday Tokens! These Tokens can be used in the Holiday Store to earn awesome prizes!

Common Presents = 50 Holiday Tokens
Rare Presents = 100 Holiday Tokens
Epic Presents = 300 Holiday Tokens

For completing the Scavenger Hunt, you will receive great prizes, including a Gilded Token and Nightingale’s new Holiday skin, Silent Night!

The Holiday Store is also full of great prizes you can purchase with your Holiday Tokens:

• Savage Skin - Claus
  • Halo Skin - Frost Shock
  • Carabina Skin - Blood Wraith
  • Xianjiu Skin - Terracotta Titan
  • Elemental Fragments
  • Stamina
  • Cash

AND MANY MORE!

The Scavenger Hunt starts Dec. 19th, 2019 at 4 PM PST and goes until Jan. 6th, 2020!

:cat: Min’s Danger Simulator: A Very Savage X-Mas :cat:

Take on Savage Claus in this month’s Danger Simulator! Make your way through the waves, earning Holiday Tokens as you go!

Min’s Danger Simulator starts Dec. 19th, 2019 at 12 PM PST and ends Jan. 6th, 2020!

:muscle: Hero Crate Contents

• Alvarez will be available in the Hero Crate!

:vs: PvP Store Updates

• Fischer and Sapphyr will be featured for the month of December!
  • Cinder and Wesson will be featured for the month of January!

:shopping_cart: Gauntlet Store Updates

• Steele will be featured for the month of December!
  • Hivemind will be featured for the month of January!

:warning: Hard Mode Fragment Updates

• Ghoul will be replacing Operator in District 5!
  • Keel will be replacing Halloway in Districts 6, 7 and 8!
  • Hardscope will be replacing Maven in District 9!
  • Gammond will be replacing Bucket in District 13!

Hero Changes

4cep 4-CEP

Our robotic friend receives some updates this month to bring them in line with their intended purpose on the battlefield. Their weapon attacks will now charge Thermal Laser more quickly, but an increased Skill Charge pool means they’ll need to charge the skill more in order to use it.

• Thermal Laser no longer triggers repeated staggers, instead Rooting the target.
  • Thermal Laser Skill Charge per attack increased from 1.2 to 1.6
  • Thermal Laser Skill Charge pool increased from 35 to 45
  • Thermal Laser no longer generates Skill Charge while activated
9 Likes

yay!!! finally

1 Like

Incredibly disappointed about the gale skin. An entire year for another chance… that’s awhile.

oof Atleast I don’t have to find all the presents

1 Like

Damn is sucks they are replacing Maven frags…there goes 1/3 of my daily heronium

2 Likes

We all predicted 4-ceps nerf… which is good. Where’s some love on other heroes? Update seems like it will be a fun change for a bit… Cool idea to bring those skins back that some people did not have a chance to get.

1 Like

another one where you have ti have beat 14-10? this is terrible for newer players. Looks like i wont get that nightgale skin. dissapointment

1 Like

New players and old players also have trouble as well, including me -_-

1 Like

It’s not even possible for me at this point.

2 Likes

Woo ginger collossus Klayton skin looks sweet

1 Like

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it

4 Likes

buff dogface!
eh? thats sounds pretty nice

Well, Klayton is not big deal as a hero, but the skin is cool.

1 Like

iOS as usual not out on time. :joy:

Any buff or nerf heroes this in the new update?

The only one is the 4-Cep changes. With the holidays, there was a lot of stuff to get done for you players (getting the Min’s up and running, and hiding all the presents) there just wasn’t a ton of time to do more than that.
Hopefully we can get back on it with the next.

3 Likes

just updated. Clayton looks pretty badass, cant wait to unlock him. Burns that he’s 5* though. Just asking, would you have the bonus tokens per daily login? You know, like with 4-ceps?

1 Like

Who will be in the gauntlet store for January? Only thing I don’t see.

Thanks for the catch! I updated, it will be Hivemind.

1 Like

That’s great! I’ve been meaning to work on him for coops and campaign. Awesome!