Win a May Update Hero (2 of 2)

HUNTERS!

Want a chance to win one of the May Update Heroes? Go to Facebook for your chance to win

We will be announcing the winners and revealing the May Update Heroes on Wednesday, May 2nd!

(Take your best guess at who and what this Hero does!)

3 Likes

What the I think the shooting sign

1 Like

İ think he has auto aim.

I know one thing this hero does!
Defaces stop signs.

STOP

2 Likes

Name = Detenido
Detenido

Description = A washed out student from police academy. Didn’t make the grades despite a glowing endorsement from Kurtz himself – graduated instead into being a disgruntled traffic warden before being drafted into the hero hunters satellite village to bring control to the ever-increasing footfall since the surge in hero numbers.
Primary weapon = Laser vision (can fire single shots or continuous stream of high intensity laser)
Special weapon = STOP Sign
Bronze skill = ‘Rush Hour’ – Rushes the enemy smashing the stop sign into their face, leaving them disorientated. Subsequent ‘Rushes’ dealt to the same hero inflict exponentially more and more damage.
Silver skill = ‘Grid Lock’ – targeted enemy becomes frozen on the spot for ‘x’ seconds suffering ‘x’ damage per second while being forced to listen to SugaBabes on the radio.
Gold skill = ‘Lights out’ – Reminiscent of a power outage causing all traffic lights to terminate causing out-right chaos, sporadic ‘outages’ wave across the field causing blindness to all enemies for ‘x’ seconds.
Platinum skill = ‘Write Off’ – Hero straps on titanium front bumbers ensuring that any ‘Rushes’ cause 4x damage and effectively flat-line the targeted enemy.
@Howitzer
I don’t deserve a hero for this? It’s just sooo bad….

3 Likes