Why HH not interested to solve this match making?!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

You did it to yourself having an off balance team the 10k gap in power is the problem

1 Like

Hi bro, deffrence between my team and opponent team is more than 45k bro

1 Like

What about this bro

1 Like

This is a serious problem. I was using a balanced team last night of Shivs and Krieger equal power and my teammate it randomly matched me with was like 8k total power and I was getting smashed by Ruby Krieger/Serial combos like 100k vs our 40k total. No I was not sandbagging no I did not invite this person to be my teammate it was random and kept getting smashed by rubies.

I had to use multiple revives just to get the gilded coin.

1 Like

I definitely would like to know why HH refuses to fix this issue

4 Likes

should I complain too, or in my case, is it okay because of your pvp logic ???

The larger the gap between your heroes, the larger you are penalized and put up against stronger teams. This acts as a deterrent from min-maxing your teams and cheesing the system.

It’s not fool-proof, and sometimes you’ll get unfortunate matchups where it is not needed, but you can’t run a 21k power Shivs with a 10k Artemis and not expect a poor matchup. 🤷

3 Likes

But how can I help it if you play with auto match…
My last match both opponents were almost double my power and my auto match coop was weaker then me. This is just no fun.

2 Likes

Okay…

2 Likes

the real reason is because…

Every time we’ve run well balanced teams in co-op we get matched with ruby sandbaggers. First off, if an unbalanced team means you get penalized, how come the ruby sandbag teams get rewarded with opponents that are well balanced plat teams that don’t stand a chance…? And from using a ruby sandbag team in this event as a last resort, I must say I see why they do it cos we flew through.
Apologies to the well balanced teams that we kept getting matched with by the way. Definitely something screwed up here…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This is a flimsy excuse. Common sense dictates that shouldn’t matter.

Lol, I’m waiting for another flimsy excuse about min maxing to explain this. IMO this is not the time to be trying to get on the developers good books, we all need to unite and or tell them to fix it. Nothing more, nothing less

Talking about common sense? When you have no clue that when teams are that mismatched in power that’ll happen