Why are the devs penalising the loyal payers

Just chill out… it is what it is…
If you love this game, just keep playing… no need for jealousy…
It’s like… if you are rich and you have ugly wife, however you still love your wife…
and if there’s an ordinary man has beautiful wife, will you jealous?

The point is, if you love this game and you feel okay by spending money , then continue playing. Why mad? You’ve spent money, so Im sure you love this game… no need to be jealous, that will hurt you more…

And the other things, vip players get more facilities : more pvp lives, patrols slots, etc…

And for the devs, why do you cause jealousy?

:heart: Peace :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the well thought-out counterpoints. I now see how I was incorrect in what I said.

Oh wait.

You didn’t actually address anything I said; nor did you contribute anything productive.

@matsoba oooffffff dude. I don’t know what are you seeking in being panHH in every single thread?!!! Do U realy think they would employ U in hothead to be part of their fan team in forum and pay you salary for that?
I see that general performance of HH team is satisfactory as The users’ statistics shows that. And I agree that somtimes people are kindda unfair about their output.
The fact that they have dedicate this place for Users conversation “neggative or positive” shows that they care about feedbacks. Otherwise the whole story was unnecessary.
But you cannot oversee their mess in all cases. Infact they don’t expect U to be positive all the time. Our criticism helps them grow.
See? Not much complicated.

Shutting this down.

I mentioned this before: I have a community event in the works, where players who have clean records and have shown themselves to be active, positive members of the community may get special benefits. This isn’t it.

2 Likes