Who is the best shielder for Extreme campaign?

If your goal is to get through as many Extreme levels as possible, which hero is the best shielder to take with you? I know Phalanx starts everyone with a shield but in the long run, maybe it should be Min, Kobold, Butter or Matador?

1 Like

I used min, kobold & phalanx a lot & a bit bucket too.

1 Like

While he’s not a team shielder, I hear Serial’s Reactive Armor is extensively useful.

5 Likes

Ofcourse serial is the best option you’re going to get, though matador can provide fast emergency shields whenever needed, and bucket can give a rest with her silver, would definitly go for these

2 Likes

Shields are useless in extreme, you want to rely on stunners and healers instead. Phalanx can be useful in some later missions but not really in early ones, stunners like shank are seriously useful for stunning most enemies. Mandrake is vital for hiding team mates that are low health and Kurtz is the best healer by far

2 Likes

Kobold is not much of a shielded since the AI usually immediately cancels our the shield with her healing ability

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.