Which hero should I promote to plat?

So here is a list of heroes I have close to promoting to plat. I have already promoted 7 * Sapphyr, 7* Shivs, 6 (soon to be 7)* Kobold, and 6* Halo. (Please don’t get on me for using and promoting Kobold over some heroes, she’s a really good healer, shielded, and dps all in one and if you haven’t promoted her to gold you really don’t know what you are missing.) Each of them make a pretty good A-Team, but I am looking for one more hero to add to them for campaigns and missions in general. As you can see I have a few heroes I could promote, but a few share one plat item for promotion and so I can’t promote them all. You can see the heroes I’m thinking of promoting Which one should I promote first?

Artemis- 7 stars, biochem hero to add more element diversity among heroes, her bronze goes well with Halos Lightning Rod, her plat will go nice with pvp, but I’m wondering if it’s of any use in campaign
Prophet- Another 7 Star, I appreciate his gold in campaign, it makes him a really great leader, but other than that he doesn’t seem to synergize well with the other heroes
Icebox- I promoted him this far for the event this season, I didn’t really have any intentions for him but if you guys think he’ll do better in plat, I might change my mind
Oracle- She’s a meta hero, it’s always good to have a tertiary healer, not as starred up as some other heroes but she has a lot of potential. Her air strike along with Halo might be a force to reckon with
Krieger- Again not as starred up, but also a meta hero. He’s good for pvp, but is he valuable in campaign too?

1 Like

You will see some great utility with Artemis if you like piloting her, I would recommend her.

i suggest Krieger, for his plat.
you know pvp meta and all, but mostly for raids and events.

1 Like

Krieger i would go for

1 Like

Plat them all bud. You’ll appreciate it in the long run.

Screenshot_2021-02-20-16-14-24|690x388

1 Like

For sure @MonstaCorpse , and I’ve already promoted Artemis. My main problem rn tho is Oracle and Prophet each require the Platinum Pistol, and right now I only have one. Any thoughts on who I should choose first?

1 Like

@Z0MB13BR3AD9218

Oracle for sure because even prophet maxed out he’s still at the bottom tier Platinum and 10 *

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.