What Top Players Would Like to See Happen

Sir i have little question is you changing brackets of mythic to 1st, top 10, top7%, top 25% like this or they remains same as always

2 Likes

Legendary bracket should still be based on your Total Power like the rest. Letā€™s say 1.6 or 1.7 million for the minimum.

2 Likes

I been playing 860 days. And I agree with everything @xUsMarinex especially the bounty, pvp bracket, vip level increased and new ranks in alliance

2 Likes

maybe there can be a portrait for the alliance, ā€œspecial logo for the allianceā€ for example a first place in PvP, give the alliance as a reward a special portrait, to change the current logos.
I leave the image as a reference, to use a portrait outside of those that we have as default

The limit of 25 alliance members should also increase to 30 or more

1 Like

PVP portraits that say 1st, 2nd, 3rd would be nice. Also agree with bring back hall of champions. It sucks to have put up 15mil+ on faction fight or 2nd place; and months later canā€™t show off any different portrait from a higher bracket player who barely hitting rank 100? PVP is the competition that is backbone of this game. Let us show off with cooler portraits.

1 Like

I was also playing this game about more than 2 yearsā€¦ & I want to see players pvp winning rates(only of tournaments/events) & some other statsā€¦
& yesā€¦ Please, this game crashes a lotā€¦ I have 2 accountsā€¦ & both crashes a lot

1 Like

I have zero interest in portraits since they add nothing to the gameplay. I couldnā€™t care less who nows what I have and have not achieved. Why is it so important to advertise how great you are? Is that really something that appeals to lots of players? I donā€™t ask this to be confrontational - I just donā€™t relate to that way of thinking.

3 Likes

I was going to ask the same question. In the past, weā€™ve received overwhelming feedback regarding portraits being ā€œworthless.ā€ A few at the top might want them, but the majority doesnā€™t seem to appreciate them.

I would think something like a unique Hero skin would be a better, more functional way to show off an achievement. Or design input. Something other than portraits that you can use to preen, you know?

Iā€™m not saying that will happen, but Iā€™m thinking out loud.

6 Likes

Portraits have been my favorite thing to collect foreverā€¦but skins would be cool.ro

1 Like

I donā€™t get the whole portrait thing either. Then again, Iā€™m not a top player nor strive to be so I donā€™t want to say something is worthless when Iā€™m not in that crowd.

I really like the unique skin idea though. That would be way more useful and provide more value.

Speaking of skins and customizing heroes, Iā€™ve always wondered why we canā€™t customize heroes much. Skins are a start in that direction but thereā€™s not much to differentiate between one persons hero and another. Iā€™ve always liked the idea of allowing to change out weapons. Like changing Steeleā€™s weapon from a smg to a sniper rifle or something like that. Or customizing starting positions moving a hero from a frontline to rearline. I guess why you wouldnā€™t do the above is due to complexity in coding. Butt he thought always intrigued me. The only thing that differentiates heroes right now are skins and play style.

2 Likes

Yup, skins would be much better.

1 Like

Or customize their looks further :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weā€™ve talked about it before, but heroes arenā€™t designed the way people think they are. Theyā€™re made up of different materials, with each character having multiple materials per model. They display color differently. Thereā€™s more to it than just a volume slider that changes color. I wonā€™t get too much into inside baseball, but freestyle character customization isnā€™t as easy or simple as peopleā€™s think.

Same with accessories and weapon swaps and all the other customization concepts. I can guarantee, we brought them up internally months before any user came up with the idea, and as of now, theyā€™re not feasible. It took months to get a Common Skin for everybody missing one. Those features would be cool, but again, not as simple or easy as you would think.

6 Likes

Yes, regular hero and skin portraits that are given to everyone for free are in many ways meaningless. But portraits that you have to work hard for, like the ones from aw or pvp, are certainly not.
Since thereā€™s no stats page with past results in this game, except for the very flawed hall of champions, theyā€™re literally the only proof there is of any success you or your alliance has had.

When the game was new there was a trophy section that could be found on the alliance page that was supposed to be coming soon. It never did and was later removed, but bringing that back and doing something there would be another option.

At the end of the day we just need some incentive to keep pushing hard for 1st place or a podium finish. As it is now all you get is pretty much the same mediocre gameplay rewards that everyone else gets and and maybe a sad screenshot. It just isnā€™t worth the time, money and effort needed to get there.

Iā€™m totally fine with just fighting for the prestige, but not if the results are just lost in the ether two seconds later.

3 Likes

I hope people will agree with me but I do think this game needs amnesty of the banned players in one go. Probably everyone. I was at some point banned and thankfully I have mine back. All I remember from the very first when Iā€™ve played this game like 2-1/2 years ago. I was asking the top players for advice and which heroes are for this or that. And I mean it was very helpful. I did rush heroes to what they said and there was me fighting at the top levels. Not the greatest but it did actually help me a lot. I remember the 808 guys were super nice to help. F4tal was so great in helping everyone with pvp teams. One part But that was what best they did want to focus. I mean when you are at the top levels you may think youā€™re the boss and made them speak up more then you should and made them banned. Not saying they donā€™t deserve at some stages to have that ban but I am sure with a great message on their inbox in game from the game or support or developers with like an agreement that repeatedly same think then they get the account banned and wonā€™t be able to play this game with that account. God bless everyone that is on vip chat now but sometimes there is nonsense conversation there. And now days you donā€™t even see the top players that are not banned writing anything on there or giving help or instructions. I do think this will help the game up a bit more. Maybe slightly but still good push to revive it a bit more. :heart: I edited now: OWN not to be forgotten too. And sorry osric temper as with the VRIJ now none gets on the vip but the one before the vrij which I apologise not remembering the name of the alliance, was there on vip talking and helping everyone. Vrij is been for quiet a while now and forgot the one before what was called. Apologies :heart:

3 Likes

Weā€™re not discussing bans. Check the rules.

2 Likes

People are banned for a reason, people quit, canā€™t unban people who are banned for good reasons. Now to return to the postā€™s main topic

1 Like

Yeah - I didnā€™t think it was an easy fix by any means. Iā€™ve been in the development game for a bit and knew that it would be hard. Just trying to think of other ways to differentiate heroes.

As for unique skins, just another random thought and not specifically for the elites but those unique skins would be nice if it was randomly dropped for any player. Ive got a few ideas in mind as to how that could happen but it would be nice if not just the top 20 players in game end up with all the unique skins.

1 Like

Portraits are useless, and a complete waste of dev resources IMO. Why would anyone care about an image you have to Inspect on someoneā€™s elseā€™s account and go find like a scavenger hunt. 99.9% of players have zero interest in another players portrait case. I been playing 2.5 years and never looked at another players portraits.

We need real tangible change. That helps everyone, not just the players at the top.

1. Bounty reform should be a top priority if it is the games ā€œmarquee eventā€. Currently having it twice a month doesnā€™t make it exciting or appealing. Change it to once a month, and triple the rewards ATLEAST. Make higher tiered thresholds for the better teas to aim for and make the current milestone more appealing for the masses. I feel like many more would be interested if it was made to feel more like the ā€œexclusive premier alliance eventā€, right now itā€™s just another chore in the game, and not worth the effort beyond getting the 5 MWC tokens.

2. PVP alliance rewards. This needs to happen to keep people in the game longer on a day to basis. This directly helps HHG get a return on investment, by players spending more gold on revives and ultimately higher overall engagement leading to higher revenues. I have heard the whole collusion theory from devs before, and I donā€™t buy it at all. The chances you can make alt accounts at your same level or have sister alliances match up against you isnt that high. Plus your developers, make it part of the algorithm that alliance families canā€™t face each other. Their is collusion at all levels of this game already, Iā€™m sure of it. Users will figure out the path of least resistance every time. You might as well keep ppl happy and more engaged so they are willing to increase their spending, because they enjoy the game play. PVP has the most events in the game, it is more the corner stone of the game than Bounty but isnā€™t featured as an alliance event but has an alliance scoring system and rank. How does that make sense?

3. Hall of Fame - PVP HOF used to show the winners all the way from the beta days To present. . But no longer shows any of that data. Bounty has never had any HOF. For the people who have put in countless hours into this game playing competitively, there should be a HOF acknowledging the best of the best. It will help drive new players to reach that pinnacle eventually and make the top players happier. Win win situation.

3 Likes