What if they made hero hunters 2!

@Barnakol Not sure what lolis or trents are, but yeah something like those other ones :rofl:

But yeah, a lizard(wo)man would be cool (more lizard than man)!
Potential names?

• Molach
  • Tegu
  • Gila
  • Agama
  • Komodo

(Fittingly, these are all lizard species)

One of the heroes was a stone golem, if I recall correctly. And Cast (don’t remember his fantasy name) looked like some kind of hulking merfolk.

But yeh, fantasy themes can always use as much variety as possible, imo

@GTSaiko, i didn’t see cast, I did see Hardscope, Nightingale, Richter, Artemis, cross and a new one

Well at least 2 of the heroes available are melee based. 2 healers, one arrow and one poison.

Cast wasn’t playable. Just a placeholder. But you could see his portrait in the hardmode, somewhere.

You could farm and even unlock him, but the skeleton loaded on screen hero was the swordman’s. Someone posted a picture here or discord, not sure.

Missed the hard mode :joy:

An active turn based would be interesting. Something like both players have 5 seconds to choose their move, after that 5seconds, characters with no actions will default to AI. Next turn players will clash and will see the actions performed while also selecting actions for the next phase. The cover based mechanics would do well with this. Actions can be like take cover, move cover, attack, cast.

Errrmm… The lizardman suggestion was for this game, not Forged Fantasy :eyes:

Oh, my bad.

I doubt they add anything fantasy-like to Hero Hunters, though.

Just noticed that. Loli being between all those races made me laugh

1 Like

Well, I mean, Maven is a witch… she can spawn fire from her hand… :thinking:
That is more similar to Forged Fantasy than anything.
In a way, I feel like each of the characters between the two games are based from fantasy. Only difference is the time setting, Forged Fantasy being mideval, orthodox fantasy and Hero Hunters being futuristic, advanced weaponry, that type of fantasy. Just cuz we have a 6-armed Lizardman doesn’t mean we have to stray away from the theme of Hero Hunters. Just strap a futuristic looking armor outfit on him and some plasma beam cannons and we’ll be good :slight_smile:

Btw what is a Lolis lol…

1 Like

You can Google it poobgloob, I wont post a picture of that, I don’t want to get banned

1 Like

Well, Maven’s fire could be just a trick to impress and intimidate others. It can be done even by us with preparation, not really necessary to use “magic”.

But yeah, if we can have sentient robots, I don’t know why couldn’t we have a “experiment gone wrong” which resulted in a lizardman. I welcome as much variety as possible :smiley:

Answering your question: Lolita

Its quite common in anime/manga, because Japan seems to have little girls as one of their multiple fetishes.

1 Like

It’s more like girlish little boys under 18 hentai stuff, that’s why I’m not positing this

1 Like

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about O.o

@GTSaiko, search loli stuff

its a trap thats all i know

And there goes my innocence :smiley:

1 Like

Reason why I didn’t want to post anything related, sorry man, but you should have lost it someday

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.