What hero do you find the most useless

Most useless IMO is: Oro, Scum, Elite Rifleman, Salvatore, Astrix, and Bolt.

To disagree, Chesterfield is good in Bounties.

Fortress is good with Operator – Recharge/Restoration combo for massive damage.

Sentry is great, he just has a very low max-power ceiling.

Callidus, at max level, is good in PVP, particularly when paired with Nightingale.

Baron is good in my “Cover Breakers” Team (Matador, Baron, Keel, Cinder, Ryker).

Sometimes, a hero isn’t good at all until you find the perfect team composition to put them into. Let me know players if you’ve found compositions to make Oro, Scum, Elite Rifleman, Salvatore, Astrix, or Bolt more useful.

1 Like

Astrix can be very good if you play her right imho. Her boomerang doessome high dps with the wingclip skill. Same with bolt. He is great to pair with halo because his headshots sets off her plat. His barbed bolt and shrapnel bolt can do some serious damage.

1 Like

Agreed. Bolt has been one of my favs since I first unlocked him. If you can hit headshots, he does more damage (and faster) than dogface

He can take down flatline very quickly. Not to mention because of the high damage, he can kill her before she goes invisible from mandrake skill.

2 Likes

Salvatore got a buff that allows his grenades to explode on impact, way more damage. He’s OK against mech heroes and stationary targets, he can soften enemies by reducing armor.
Pro can deal damage to everyone at once and his grenade deals a lot of damage over time on a large area, his weapon is wonky though its very easy to miss, and he’s a big target.
Scum deals a lot of damage over time, since his skills home in on target, you can’t miss, and he heals constantly at platinum from this.
Astrix deals HUGE damage if she survives long enough, her boomerang with her gold and plat can deck out the toughest heroes. Its just not very effective vs shields and she is very easy to kill.
Bolt, great damage with headshots, useful against weak energy heroes such as flatline, his bronze lays the area with high damage explosions and his silver can accumulate to huge damage over time (unless cleansed by heimlock, cross or brogan)
I agree about elite rifleman, he might do a decent amount of damage and can now the area with bullets but its just not enough.

1 Like

ER with a hero that can kill multiple spawned units is really hard to kill. That’s a good niche for him

OOF. Scum is one of the best bounty heroes in the game. Likely the best bio bounty hero.

Astrix is an incredible hero. Bolt is extremely good as well if you can land headshots.

2 Likes

I retract what I said about Bolt. I think ya’ll are right. I was barely using him. Read what you said. Then tried using him specifically as a Flatline counter and it worked really well. And obviously that’s an important niche to fill.

Perhaps my Scum and Astrix just need to unlock their plat skills to be more useful. Currently, my Scum and Astrix (7*Gold4) both die very quickly in all game modes.

I still think Salvatore is very bad relatively speaking, mine is 8*Plat1.

So I guess now it’s just: Oro, Salvatore, and Elite Rifleman. Gotta say, with so many heroes, I’m surprised and glad the list is so short. Good job Developers.

1 Like

Said it before and I’ll say it again, Callidus is the most useless character. As a tank she’s super soft, as support she does very little and as for damage she does next to none. I have her at 10* 4 bar plat and she’s still useless in almost every aspect of the game

2 Likes

Just wondering, have you tried Callidus with Nightingale on the team? I ask only because:

(1) Nightingale’s silver skill (a team damage boost) boosts Callidus’ gold skill (life steal);
(2) The first part of Callidus’ plat skill (a healing buff) boosts Nightingale’s bronze skill (a target heal) and Nightingale’s plat skill (a passive heal); and
(3) The second part of Callidus’ plat skill (damage diffusion) compliments Nightingale’s plat skill (passive heal) by sending some damage elsewhere.

I like her as a tank and because she taunts, keeping fire off of Mandrake. My strongest competitive team is all 10* 5 bar plats and was: Nightingale, Sapphyre, Dogface, Cast, Mandrake. When I replaced Cast with Callidus, I liked it for the above reason/s.

Maybe you’re right, but I was wondering if you tried it, because it’s possible Callidus is garbage and can’t tank well without Nightingale.

2 Likes

Astrix needs to be piloted and played in a smart way or she does die quickly. Ronin, castelan or Heimlock are good pairs because of their health boosts. Shielders also help her out a lot. Be strategic and use her boomerang at the right time and she can melt the opponents health away quickly.

Gold+ phalanx works great with Astrix as well because it stops her from dying at the start, gold+ mandrake is also useful for hiding her, and gold+ flatline gives health when she’s about to die. Astrix’s boomerang with her gold and plat skill deals a huge amount of damage, she is definitely a great killer but needs support.

JUst use mandrake. He is pretty weell

I’m building out a Bolt out of curiosity, but his health is really very surprisingly lousy. I’ve been considering pairing him with Halo, but that just creates a situation with two super squishy characters.

Halo is not squishy…

She’s got about the same level of health as flatline. That seems pretty squishy to me.

Salavtore is good! i have it at 9* PLat1, and his gernade is devastaing for coop and pvp

His health is his weakness… if he had heals or higher health he would be super op

Simple, the new heroes of each month.
Cant use any bonuses when you cant get them in the first place

1 Like

I’d argue that his weakness is his slow rate of fire and his reliance on headshots to increase damage. It’s pretty hard to consistently hit those.

I’ve got him going with a Halo team right now that’s actually pretty good, but he needs a very, very specific hero setup around him to be good, and without Halo he doesn’t really have much use IMO.